Reviews of Yachtsman Steakhouse

Full Service Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yachtsman-steakhouse/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yachtsman-steakhouse/child-dinner

Reviewed by forufromu Review Date: 05/09/2013

One word here, Walter, our server, was the best waiter I have had in all my years of dining. The Charcuterie Board was delicious. The onion bread exceptional. Could of fooled me into thinking the poterhouse was prime, that is how juicy and marbled it was. Well worth the 2 credits will be coming back. Walter is a rockstar.

Pros:

great service, very good steak

Reviewed by dbfromcincy Review Date: 05/01/2013

Dinner service on April 28. Seated within 5 minutes of reservation time. Cheese plate appetizer was exceptional. As one of 2 in our party also ordered a salad, hostess asked if we wanted the salad with the appetizer or after. It was great getting the option.

As noted in earlier comments:
Steaks (both filets, one medium and one medium rare) were cooked perfectly and tasted great.

Creamed spinach was wonderful

Dress code very lax. I had on a jacket and tie. Did not notice any other with a tie or jacket except servers. Majority were in shorts and if lucky a polo shirt (but many in T's)

Pros:

Cheese plate

Cons:

dress code

Reviewed by Ron S Review Date: 03/20/2013

We ate here on our Anniversary and loved it. We each started with Lobster Bisque which was really good. We then split the 16-oz Boneless Rib-Eye with carmody potato gratin instead of bone marrow. The steak was cooked perfect and so tender. We also had a side order of Sauteed Mushroom Caps - with garlic, cream and Cabernet Wine Sauce. Wow these were good. For dessert we were brought 5 small samples of different items for our anniversary. The service and food were excellent from start to finish.

Reviewed by Jojo47 Review Date: 01/17/2013

My daughter and I had a 5:30 reservation which was nice not filled to capacity but reservations were a must. We split a shrimp cocktail and the 28oz Porterhouse steak with a side of creamed spinach. The onion rolls and garlic or butter were excellent. The shrimp cocktail was very generous served in an ice packed jar but the cocktail sauce slightly different than what we were used to. Could taste what appeared to be ketchup. The steak was UNBELIEVABLE. We ordered it medium but by some standards some would think it was rare. MUST SHARE THIS PORTERHOUSE. We were stuffed because we did not want to leave it behind but we could have fed my other daughter with that meal. Worth the price. Could easily feed 3 children with this one if not 4.

Pros:

Most delicious porterhouse.

Cons:

Must have reservation.

Other topics in Yacht Club