Reviews of The Incredible Hulk Coaster

Launched roller coaster based on Marvel's Hulk

Reviewed by Fisher55 Review Date: 11/23/2020

This is my favorite ride in either park. It is one of my favorite roller coasters of all time!

Pros:

High thrill, high speed, a fantastic queue, and everything in it that makes it a must do coaster

Cons:

Can have a long line

Reviewed by PracticallyPerfect Review Date: 09/30/2020

So much fun! Im not really a thrill seeker and almost didn't ride but so glad I did! This has twists and turns and a few inversions. It was thrilling and a little scary, just enough to get the ol adrenaline pumping, thumbs up!

Pros:

Fun, thrilling for those who like coasters

Cons:

Not a kiddie coaster, avoid if you don't like inversions :)

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

If you love roller coasters this is the ride for you. It is supper fast and very thrilling. The launch is very cool. It is better than the Rip it Rocket ride at Universal. The theming is not all that great.

Pros:

Thrilling, fast, great for coaster lovers

Cons:

If you don’t like coasters do not ride this.

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

In therms of theming it´s not the best ride, I know... Nut it´s really fast, VERY thriling and you will have FUN! The launch it´s super cool and please pay attention of what they saying, it´s not really high volume and people screaming will not help you either, and the storytelling it´s all on that... Once it´s launch, it´s starts with a twirl and swirl that it´s AMAZING. It's a coaster that you should try even if you really scared by looking!

Pros:

very THRILLING, very FAST, very FUN

Cons:

if you not a fan of coasters, that´s not your ride, but I promise you will feel proud of yourself for trying it

Reviewed by TR Starnes Review Date: 09/23/2020

Fast and thrilling with some great views as you rocket around the ride. Fast and fun.

Pros:

Exciting with all the twists and turns.

Cons:

A little too much of the head getting slammed about can create a headache for some people. It did give me a slight headache when we got off the ride. It goes away quickly ut it was a con for me.

Reviewed by Sophia Review Date: 09/23/2020

Ok so I love rollercoasters however if you ride a mask with it it’s just so annoying! I wear hearing aids and my aids FLEW out I had to catch them and hold onto them my dear life bc there so expensive anyways ya

Pros:

Coaster

Cons:

Not suitable for masks and hearing aids

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Fast paced fun

Pros:

So much fun! I thought the ride was smoother than Rip Ride Rocket. Loved this ride so much!

Reviewed by Disneyfanaticx3 Review Date: 09/22/2020

My best friend and I decided to go on this as we were passing it. It looked like fun! The line wasn't bad. We absolutely love Rollercoasters of all kinds. Unfortunately, as we were riding our heads were constantly being knocked around with every twist and turn. I mean, I always expect that. But not like this. As we got off the ride, we both had a migraine and we nauseous. It's very unfortunate.

Pros:

Marvel ride

Cons:

Lot of head movement, left with a migraine and both sick to our stomach

Reviewed by Izabewah0 Review Date: 09/22/2020

The feeling you get once you’re off this ride is indescribable... this ride is absolutely ridiculous! The speed, the music, the 360 flips, everything about this attraction never ceases to make me laugh to death.

Pros:

That blast off at the beginning feels like a surprise every time, which is why riding it 10 times in a row is necessary! The moment you put that seatbelt on, the fun starts. My favorite part is that Hulk scream you hear during the blast off, it gets my hyped every single time, without fail!!

Cons:

While the thrill and fun is totally amazing, the thrill may be a bit too much for some audiences. I remember I rode it with my dad, and he got off the ride a bit light headed. For some kids, and maybe even some teenagers I know my age don’t like thrills at the level that this ride offers.

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

Such a fun coaster! Very thrilling. Definitely not the smoothest one I’ve been on.

Pros:

Thrill factor, fun!

Cons:

It’s very intense, may give you motion sickness

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions