Reviews of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

One of my favorite screen rides!

Pros:

Spider-Man!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by KBNC Review Date: 10/10/2021

Fun to follow through the story as the ride progresses. 3-D moving rides make my mind all mixed up (I don't use the glasses), so I would prefer the typical outdoor coasters. However, my 10-year old son & husband enjoy Spiderman a lot.

Pros:

Story line, popular characters

Cons:

Gives me a headache (3-D moving ride)

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 09/30/2021

I like this ride okay, but I can't get over how sick it makes me. The ride itself is really cool actually, but I can't enjoy it because of the back and forth of the 3D and real life. I think the concept is really neat and they did a great job with theming. I love to walk through the queue.

Pros:

Neat Queue, concept and ride vehicle is cool.

Cons:

Makes me SICK, lines can be long, very jarring and loud as all get out.

Reviewed by aubsmyers Review Date: 09/27/2021

Idk why I love this ride so much. It still has that headachy simulation feel, but the vibes of the whole ride are great. It’s a lot of fun and it’s pretty thrilling. It feels like more than looking at screens. I think it’s a lot better than the transformers one.

Pros:

- cool comic book vibes - probably the best of all the basic simulation rides - thrilling

Cons:

- might give you a headache

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

Very loud. Very jarring. Left with a headache. I went on once for my Marvel loving son, but no one asked to go back on it.

Pros:

theme

Cons:

rough loud

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This is a good simulator ride that makes you feel like you've entered a comic book. I have two big qualms: 1) the ride is very outdated and hasn't been updated in a while, making it harder to connect with, and 2) makes me feel so sick because of the screens. Ride it at least once, but it's not really one I want to do over again

Pros:

Neat technology

Cons:

Outdated

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

So much fun. My husband, whom loves rides, had a big smile on his face. We aren't marvel people either.

Pros:

3D, ride, and special effects. What more could you want?

Cons:

If you are prone to ride dizziness, though, maybe pack a dramine.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Such a fun 3D ride! Better than most of the universal 3D rides.

Pros:

Fun ride

Cons:

Could cause motion sickness for some people

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

A great 3d ride with a great theme and a great story. This is also huge for spider man fans, as this also set the tone for other 3d motion attraction like transformers.

Pros:

Feels like your'e in the comic , air conditioning, mostly an indoor queue unless lines get long.

Cons:

A little out dated

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

This is the first 4D motion simulator rides that I ever rode and I still remember it fondly and enjoy it to this day!!

Pros:

Marvel, Spiderman, Humor, Motion simulation, dark ride, 4D

Cons:

Can cause motion sickness

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions