Reviews of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

Very loud. Very jarring. Left with a headache. I went on once for my Marvel loving son, but no one asked to go back on it.

Pros:

theme

Cons:

rough loud

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This is a good simulator ride that makes you feel like you've entered a comic book. I have two big qualms: 1) the ride is very outdated and hasn't been updated in a while, making it harder to connect with, and 2) makes me feel so sick because of the screens. Ride it at least once, but it's not really one I want to do over again

Pros:

Neat technology

Cons:

Outdated

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

So much fun. My husband, whom loves rides, had a big smile on his face. We aren't marvel people either.

Pros:

3D, ride, and special effects. What more could you want?

Cons:

If you are prone to ride dizziness, though, maybe pack a dramine.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Such a fun 3D ride! Better than most of the universal 3D rides.

Pros:

Fun ride

Cons:

Could cause motion sickness for some people

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

A great 3d ride with a great theme and a great story. This is also huge for spider man fans, as this also set the tone for other 3d motion attraction like transformers.

Pros:

Feels like your'e in the comic , air conditioning, mostly an indoor queue unless lines get long.

Cons:

A little out dated

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

This is the first 4D motion simulator rides that I ever rode and I still remember it fondly and enjoy it to this day!!

Pros:

Marvel, Spiderman, Humor, Motion simulation, dark ride, 4D

Cons:

Can cause motion sickness

Reviewed by lesliejo Review Date: 04/07/2021

I absolutely love the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man! It is thrilling and exciting and it stays on the ground. I love how the motion is so real.

Pros:

If you are scared of heights and roller coasters then this is for you. If you get motion sickness then just close your eyes.

Cons:

The line was long because it is such a popular ride.

Reviewed by EB1998 Review Date: 04/05/2021

We are not huge fans of Marvel, but we love to do this ride! It is medium-thrill level, which is what we prefer. The ride weaves in and out of screen scenes and real sets, with some great props and “Easter eggs” to spot. It is very re-rideable and definitely a must do while in Islands of Adventure. I also like that you can take your bag on this ride and are not required to put it in a locker.

Pros:

Unique

Cons:

Potential motion sickness Ride can be a bit “jerky”

Reviewed by Mousehouse7 Review Date: 04/04/2021

Great attraction. The little one in our party made us go on this at least 5 times (best tip is to stay at a hotel offering express) and every time it was still fun for everyone.

Pros:

Endless fun. Great for Spider-Man lovers. Cue is well themed

Cons:

The glasses do fog up with your mask on right now. But this ride can be enjoyed even without the glasses.

Reviewed by Alyoop Review Date: 04/04/2021

This was just really the most OKest 3d screen attraction. The best part was the "falling" sensation at the end. We had the photo package and I wish I could post a picture of our rides faces because everyone looks bored. It's just OK but then again we're not huge Spiderman fans AND we rode Transformers before this which is actually amazing.

Pros:

The very end where you feel like your falling pretty far is fun.

Cons:

Another video ride that just can't live up to ones ultimately done better at other attractions (cough transformers cough?

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions