Reviews of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Motion simulator dark ride based on Spider-Man

Reviewed by WDWinMD Review Date: 10/07/2020

Great attraction, fast paced and fun. Always enjoy looking for the Stan Lee cameos. My pre-teen and later Teen always wants to do many when we have Express Pass.

Pros:

Great 3-D effects

Cons:

Be wary if prone to motion sickness.

Reviewed by PracticallyPerfect Review Date: 09/30/2020

A fun ride with a lot of movement and 3D effects. Rode it several times and while not my favorite ride at this park, I would ride again. Riders are placed in an enclosed car that moves through a story line. Fans of old school spiderman comics will enjoy!

Pros:

Thrilling, not too intense, retro vibe for fans of old school comics

Cons:

Motion and 3D effects may bother some. Some frightening moments with evil villains.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I love this ride and it is my favorite non Harry Potter ride at this park. You truly feel like you are in the comic book world of New York and Spiderman is coming to save you. It is similar to the transformers ride but I think it is better. It is not as loud, the storyline is better, and it doesn’t make me feel as sick afterwards. It is a must do.

Pros:

Great theming

Cons:

Those prone to motion sickness may feel sick afterwards

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

Imagine yourself getting into a comic book or a Spiderman cartoon. It´s so immersive and will make your inner child be really happy juts like in PhillHarmagic. You will face the villains from the comics, your buddy Spider Man will help you, and the part the he jumps in your cart, being really close to you it´s like "OMG, Spiderman is saving me". LOVE THIS ONE, for me, the best simulator in Universal.

Pros:

Immersive, Perfect theming and storytelling, good special efects, and not a simulatr that will make you feel dizzy

Cons:

Very popular attraction, very long lines (but totally worth it)

Reviewed by Sophia Review Date: 09/23/2020

The best ride ever honestly sooo great! You literally feel like your in the movie

Pros:

Best marvel attraction

Reviewed by Ek758517 Review Date: 09/22/2020

One of the best simulator rides. I normally can’t stand them but this was such a great ride and had me and my sister on the edge of our seats.

Pros:

Drop, movements

Cons:

Grainy image

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Great ride, nostalgic fun

Pros:

Fun, nostalgic, fast paced.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

One of the first rides of this style with 3D glasses and a moving car. Fun for older kids but it is notorious for making people feel terrible after.

Pros:

Fun, mid level thrill factor, good for kids

Cons:

You will feel nauseated for at least 30 mins after this ride is over if you’re over 28 lol

Reviewed by MelissaAshley Review Date: 09/22/2020

I enjoy this ride so much! It's a fun little trip with Spider-Man filled with action and taking down some villains from the comics.

Pros:

Great animation!

Cons:

It is a 3D virtual ride so you may get a bit of motion sickness

Reviewed by rmayorga130 Review Date: 09/22/2020

One of my favorite rides in USO. Although it’s very similar to Transformers, I believe Spider-Man is much more fun. I like that it’s one of those rare Universal rides where I don’t have to worry if I’ll fit comfortably. Amazing ride all around!

Pros:

Fun storyline and fun characters, including the villains.

Cons:

Could make me nauseous if I rode more than once.

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions