Reviews of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

One of my favorite screen rides!

Pros:

Spider-Man!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by lesliejo Review Date: 04/07/2021

I absolutely love the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man! It is thrilling and exciting and it stays on the ground. I love how the motion is so real.

Pros:

If you are scared of heights and roller coasters then this is for you. If you get motion sickness then just close your eyes.

Cons:

The line was long because it is such a popular ride.

Reviewed by Mousehouse7 Review Date: 04/04/2021

Great attraction. The little one in our party made us go on this at least 5 times (best tip is to stay at a hotel offering express) and every time it was still fun for everyone.

Pros:

Endless fun. Great for Spider-Man lovers. Cue is well themed

Cons:

The glasses do fog up with your mask on right now. But this ride can be enjoyed even without the glasses.

Reviewed by WDWinMD Review Date: 10/07/2020

Great attraction, fast paced and fun. Always enjoy looking for the Stan Lee cameos. My pre-teen and later Teen always wants to do many when we have Express Pass.

Pros:

Great 3-D effects

Cons:

Be wary if prone to motion sickness.

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

Imagine yourself getting into a comic book or a Spiderman cartoon. It´s so immersive and will make your inner child be really happy juts like in PhillHarmagic. You will face the villains from the comics, your buddy Spider Man will help you, and the part the he jumps in your cart, being really close to you it´s like "OMG, Spiderman is saving me". LOVE THIS ONE, for me, the best simulator in Universal.

Pros:

Immersive, Perfect theming and storytelling, good special efects, and not a simulatr that will make you feel dizzy

Cons:

Very popular attraction, very long lines (but totally worth it)

Reviewed by Sophia Review Date: 09/23/2020

The best ride ever honestly sooo great! You literally feel like your in the movie

Pros:

Best marvel attraction

Reviewed by rmayorga130 Review Date: 09/22/2020

One of my favorite rides in USO. Although it’s very similar to Transformers, I believe Spider-Man is much more fun. I like that it’s one of those rare Universal rides where I don’t have to worry if I’ll fit comfortably. Amazing ride all around!

Pros:

Fun storyline and fun characters, including the villains.

Cons:

Could make me nauseous if I rode more than once.

Reviewed by ThemeParkRandy Review Date: 09/15/2020

Amazing Spiderman ride!! It's a very thrilling ride!

Pros:

Thrilling

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by MarialovesDisney Review Date: 09/15/2020

This is one of the best 3D rides I've been on! It is a simulator, but the fact that you are also actually moving around is really cool!

Pros:

3D effects make it very realistic

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by MagicalpixiedustTori Review Date: 09/14/2020

This attraction is so neat with all the effects! I'm not a fan of Spiderman, but the ride is so thrilling! It uses some screens & it is a simulator ride, but it's so fun! Every time, my family & I visit Universal, we make sure to go on this ride!

Pros:

Thrilling Great effects in ride If a non-Spiderman fan, you'll still love it

Cons:

N/A

Other topics in Marvel Super Hero Island Rides and Attractions