Reviews of Olivia’s Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Olivia's Cafe

Olivia's Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by NikkiBell Review Date: 07/06/2022

Great breakfasts! Lunch and dinner are fairly average. Eating inside will offer a super relaxed atmosphere. You can also order to go which is a plus.

Pros:

Kind cast members Old time Florida vibes

Cons:

Limited offerings for gluten free and allergy folks Can be slow service at times

Reviewed by IntoThePensive Review Date: 01/11/2022

We have eaten here on multiple family vacations. There is something magical about Mickey Waffles, bacon, and mimosas before an Epcot day. My husband gets the special french toast, and our kids finally eat all the food on their plates. We love the atmosphere, and the service is always excellent. If you have the time, I would take some time here for a great dining experience.

Pros:

Great service. Wonderful food. The atmosphere is relaxing.

Cons:

None 🙂

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/15/2021

Great fried chicken. Service was friendly and helpful. Bright, comfortable decor. Have eaten there 2 times and will be back in October

Pros:

Food is great. Service friendly and helpful. Bus ride from any park or Disney Springs. In Old Key West

Cons:

A little ways away from other resorts.

Reviewed by PowerlinesRoadie Review Date: 09/15/2021

This hidden gem was amazing on our last trip to Old Key West. We had all ages and everyone from a one year old to his grandmother loved this restaurant. The ambiance was really immersive and it had pretty good food. We liked it enough that we will go back at times even when we are staying at different resorts.

Pros:

Good for large parties. We are early riser, rope droppers and the restaurant was almost empty the 2 times we went during our trip for breakfast. Standard breakfast with good variety at dinner.

Cons:

Cheesy hashbrowns aren’t great. Little pricey for breakfast for basically the same food and the quick service next door.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/14/2021

We were told that the southern fried chicken was the staple dish of the restaurant, so we both decided to order it. The gravy was very bland with little to no flavor. The gravy is supposed to be salty/seasoned. We also ordered the crab cake, and for $12 we were expecting a big crab cake. This was maybe the size of a half dollar, covered with veggies. Tasty, but definitely not worth the price. Heard nothing but great things heading into Olivia’s, but was wildly underwhelmed.

Pros:

Cool atmosphere, nice staff.

Cons:

Too pricey for portion size, food not great.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/14/2021

A hidden gem at Disney! Always the best service, chef works with me every time on dietary needs, food is wonderful! It is a peaceful and quiet atmosphere.

Pros:

Amazing cast members and delicious food!

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/05/2021

This restaurant is amazing!!! As a kid I always got my fried chicken here.I like the street theming

Pros:

Fried chicken location

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by No1Dream Review Date: 09/01/2021

Been going there at least twice a visit for over 15 yrs
Late august 21 visit was the worst Grilled chicken salad had cold dry chicken
Signature conch fritters were bland and looked like made by machine vs visit in May 21 when they had flavor and each shape was unique. Fry oil appeared old
Dinner rolls were stale and like cardboard (used to be pineapple with artisan butter up to a few years ago) Butter for rolls was horrible tasting Hamburger cooked right but roll was dry and without flavor. Fries were cooked in old oil also
Crab cake was ok

Pros:

Servers tried to make it right

Cons:

What used to be good regular dining is now below standard fare

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 05/21/2021

Good food, good service, this is a great, kind of hidden, gem. Had the Conch fritters and the Havana beef sandwich, should have asked for half of it packed up to-go but my eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach. The only thing that was a little off for me was the sandwich was a little dry and was more bready than I expected. Some sort of au jus would’ve made it perfect in my opinion. The conch fritters tasted like more moist and delicious hush puppies and the key lime mustard served with them was my favorite sauce of the day. It is at a resort that I’d say is a bit out of the way but if I get the chance on a future trip, I’d definitely try to eat here again.

Pros:

Great food Great service Not crowded and pretty chill atmosphere

Cons:

Might be hard to get to if you don’t have a car and aren’t staying at OKW Sandwich was a little dry

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2021

Conch fritters

Pros:

Cooked just right with the right type of sauce on the side so full after the appetizer I could not eat dinner awesome choice

Cons:

I was so full I could eat dinner after the concert Fritcher appetizers

Other topics in Old Key West