Reviews of Matterhorn

Jerky roller coaster bobsled ride through Matterhorn Mtn., more tight turns than drops. Watch out for the abominable snowman!

Reviewed by Falbo Review Date: 07/09/2020

A coaster takes you through the alps

Pros:

Good coaster, not the wildest ride but fun

Cons:

The yeti can be kind of scary for littles

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/20/2020

Smooth ride, may be scary for younger kids.

Pros:

Very fun and thrilling.

Cons:

There is a yeti that may scare young kids.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2020

I had a wild time on this ride and I have an emotional attachment to this ride when my family and I rode it.

Pros:

Iconic ride, fast, and possible get wet, so great way to cool off (but if y'all want to cool off, go on Splash Mountain if you want to "relax")

Cons:

younger children will be scared. When I want on, there was one kid who cried when he got off and one other kid started crying when she realized that she would be separated from her father. Make sure you watch videos of Matterhorn ride through(s) with your young kids if they want to ride it. But please, ride it at least once :)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/29/2020

The ride is amazing! But the track is really rough and the carts seem quite dangerous for children. I'm 6 feet and when I rode it I had to hold on really tightly because my body was pushed all over the place.

Pros:

Nice theming and ride system. Great view.

Cons:

Long lines, rough track and carts.

Reviewed by cassidiroberts Review Date: 01/14/2020

Very fun. Can sometimes be pretty jerky but they seemed to have switched out the bobsleds and now its a little smoother

Pros:

Very fun thrill ride.

Cons:

Can sometimes be jerky. Not good for people who are sensitive to aggressive movement.

Other topics in Disneyland Park Rides and Attractions