Reviews of MagicBand

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

On our recent trip we literally brought nothing into the parks with us except our bands.

Pros:

So convenient to charge purchases to the room, room key, park ticket, memory maker photos

Reviewed by Ashull Review Date: 04/25/2019

Love the magic band, very comfortable to wear and easy to keep track of park tickets and scanning fast passes are a breeze.

Pros:

Comfortable, easy park access, easy to use for photos

Cons:

Need to make sure it’s on esp on younger kids can fall off the arm and be lost if your not paying attention

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2019

Genious invention!

Pros:

Ease of getting onto Magical Express, into your room, into the parks, using photopass, paying for meals with or without the dining plan.

Cons:

Maybe a little hard to keep it on little ones.

Reviewed by Dave B Review Date: 10/01/2018

I think the Magic Bands are one of the greatest ideas they have come up with, it makes things so convenient and easy to use. It allows you to not need a wallet and makes everything so seemless

Pros:

Easy to use, convenient, many designs and colors

Cons:

I cannot think of one

Reviewed by Janet Review Date: 10/01/2018

Very convient. Never had to worry about having cash, credit cards on you possibly at the risk of loosing.

Pros:

Loaded my granddaughters with her spending money that she was allowed to spend. She loved it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/01/2018

Would take the magic bandsbands over the old tickets. Love them

Pros:

So easy to use

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by Mike Review Date: 09/30/2018

My family loves Magic Bands. We wish they were a thing in the real world. We appreciate the convenience of having everything we need for our trip in one location. And yes, we even buy character Magic Bands.

Pros:

Convenience, unique experience, customizable

Reviewed by Georgia G Review Date: 09/29/2018

I have the old model and I love wearing it as part of my outfit look. And it is so helpful with fastpasses, photos and room key. I didn't link it with my credit card, though it must be so simple to use it in the parks.

Pros:

Disney has a lot going on at the same time and having a few things left to worry about, is just a dream! The best feature for me was using it for fastpasses.

Cons:

You have to pay for it if you are not staying at the resorts. Although if you are a regular visitor, I really think it is a great investiment to do.

Reviewed by tlynn Review Date: 09/29/2018

Wrist bands are awesome

Pros:

Don't have to worry about carrying around cash or credit card or room key. Etc. they are wonderful and accommodate children and adults.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

These are great, we've never had a problem. FastPass+, hotel key, pay for anything. Easily adjustable, not a problem in the heat, I'm not sure a better way to get the service you get with these

Pros:

Very diverse, acts as your wallet/purse

Cons:

you can't use the same magic band forever, eventually they go bad

Other topics in Walt Disney World Theme Park Services