There are some treats in Disney World that are staples — Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars, popcorn, etc. that you’ll generally find in lots of places year-round.
But, there are also limited-time treats that pop up at various restaurants and snack spots around Disney World. Sometimes these treats arrive for a special festival, other times it’s in celebration of a holiday. And, recently some limited-time eats inspired by an upcoming Disney movie have made their way to a spot outside of the parks that you might not expect!
And, now some other items have arrived on Jock Lindsey’s menu to celebrate Disney’s Jungle Cruise movie (which is set to be released on June 30th) but they’ll only be around for a very limited time!
If you want to check out the 2 limited-edition items and 3 NEW exotic cocktails that have been added to the menu, you’ll want to stop by Jock Lindsey’s by August 30th!
So, what do these new items entail? Well, first up, you can grab the new “Everyone DUCK!” Flatbread which features Duck Confit, Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and Kalamata Olives. This is priced at $9.
You can also snag the “Forbidden Eye” Brazilian-style Potato Skins which is made of Smoked Sausage, Couve, Sweet Potato, Four-Cheese Blend and Quail Egg. This is priced at $12.
And THREE new cocktails are now available too. First up is the Sleeping Zebra, which is made with Bailey’s Irish Cream, RumChata Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka and Half & Half finished with Chocolate Sauce for $13.
Or, you can try the Feeding Frenzy that features Herradura Blanco Tequila, Malibu Coconut Rum, Bols Blue Curacao, Sweet-and-Sour, and Pineapple Juice topped with Candy Fish, Pineapple Salsa and Grenadine for $15.
And, last but not least there’s the Huallaga Hibiscus that is made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Mint, Soda Water and Hibiscus and then topped with an edible flower that tastes a lot like a fruit rollup! It costs $15.
Again, if you want to try any of these items be sure to swing by Jock Lindsey’s in Disney Springs by August 30th. Of course, we’ll keep an eye out for more updates and let you know what we find, so stay tuned!
More Stories About Disney World
- PHOTOS: M&Ms, Snickers, and More Are Taking Over Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Confectionery (Kind Of)!
- NEWS: Another Part of EPCOT’s Transformation Will Debut SOON!
- Wait Times For Popular Rides Are Starting to Pick Up in Disney World
- PHOTOS: New 50th Anniversary Cast Member Name Tags Debut in Disney World
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- How Other Guests Can Totally Change Your Experience in Disney World
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- The Magic Kingdom’s Stage Gets a BIG 50th Anniversary Makeover!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these new treats would you like to try? Tell us in the comments!