We’ve been counting down the days until we’d be able to see the Jungle Cruise come to life on the big screen with the new live-action film!
And, even though we’re only a month away from its release, you can channel a bit of the magic early!
If you’ve ever wanted to design a Disney movie poster, now’s your chance! Illustrators can submit their own unique digital artworks inspired by the Jungle Cruise live-action movie to ACTUALLY have them featured in honor of the film! 10 winners will receive $2,000 each as judges look for posters that capture the mystical elements, adventurous spirit, and comedic heart of the film.
— Jungle Cruise (@JungleCruise) June 30, 2021
Artists will need to include key characters and props like Skipper Frank Wolff played by Dwayne Johnson, Researcher Dr. Lily Houghton played by Emily Blunt, and the river boat “La Quilla” as well.
Key themes that will need to be utilized include “Dwayne and Emily’s fun banter, comedy and chemistry,” “the expansive setting of the Amazon jungle and the potential adventures that await in such an immersive environment,” “dangers of the jungle” that feel foreboding but not TOO serious as part of the adventure, and (of course)”an adventure for all ages that combines comedy, action and mythical elements.”
Artists can also take a look at the rules for what to and what not to include in their submissions, as well as guidelines on how to submit artwork through the Talenthouse portal. The submission deadline is on July 29th before the content ends on July 30th, which is the release date for Disney’s Jungle Cruise in theaters and on Disney+’s Premier Access. So, you’ll want to start designing soon! And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Will you be designing anything for the Jungle Cruise contest? Let us know in the comments below!
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?