It’s the season for returning parts of our favorite attractions! And, pre-shows have been popping up left and right around Disney World recently as Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Dinosaur, and MORE bring back their opening scenes.
Yet, there is one interactive pre-show that has also returned over in EPCOT! And, we’re taking you with us to experience it!
Test Track is finally letting guests build their own cars once again before they race around the track to “test” their vehicles.
The Design Station screens are available as guests wait in line, making sure their car will best fit the Capability, Power, Responsiveness, and Efficiency tests.
Since guests scan their MagicBands to access the feature, they can also race their cars in a virtual environment after they finish their ride on Test Track.
However, the other features around the attraction are currently closed, other than PhotoPass. And, we bet your ride photo is probably pretty amazing around the track going 60 miles per hour!
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the other pre-shows that continue to reopen around Disney World. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite pre-show in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Lexus Has Released a NEW Line of Marvel Super Hero-Inspired Cars!
- NEWS: Disney+ Buys International Rights to ‘The Hardy Boys’ Mystery Series
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Can a Disney Genie+ Ride Ever “Sell Out”?
- PHOTOS: First Look at the New Winnie the Pooh Musical Coming to Off-Broadway
- New Mickey Mouse-Themed Plane Revealed to Celebrate Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- All of the Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online!
- Filming Has Begun for Disney World’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App