We’ve got dessert on the mind whenever we’re in Disney World. And, the parks absolutely pull through with their snacks and treats.
It’s ALMOST hard to choose between the rice krispies, cupcakes, brownies, Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, and everything else in between. But, if you’re heading to the resorts with some cravings, we can’t recommend Beaches and Cream enough. The retro soda shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort comes complete with a whole line-up of milkshakes that are way too hard to pass up, whether you’re having a No Way José all to yourself or a Kitchen Sink amongst friends and family members.
If you’re a fan of Beaches and Cream, you’re in luck because there’s a brand new mug based on their iconic treats! And, now we’re totally craving a sundae (or three).
The design is topped with sprinkles and chocolate Mickey ears…
…while the mug itself says “Every Day is Sundae” on the back. Of course, we would have sundaes all day, every day if we could!
You can take home the Beaches and Cream Mug for $21.99 from the Beach Club Marketplace. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for even more must-have merchandise and Disney news coming soon!
What’s your favorite dessert in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World’s New Minnie Ears Come With a Big Bow and Even BIGGER Price Tag
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- Small Price Increases That Made a Big Difference in Disney World This Year
- PHOTOS: The Newest MagicBand Features A Disney World Ride That Hasn’t Opened Yet!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Merchandise!
- The New Disney x Vera Bradley Collection Features a BIG First!
- Get Free Shipping on Your Favorite Disney Merchandise Today ONLY!
- Save BIG on Your Disney Themed School Supplies!
- These Disney Christmas Essentials Are ALREADY Available to Pre-Order!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!