We’re always on the lookout for when we can expect more dining locations in Disney World to reopen. There are still a number of spots that have yet to welcome guests back following last year’s closures, including guest favorites like ‘Ohana and Casey’s Corner.
However, we noticed today that two hotel dining spots will reopen next week in Disney World!
BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas is also showing operating hours of 12PM-10PM on Disney World’s website beginning on Thursday, April 8th. This walk-up kiosk is located at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and is a great spot to walk to after your day in EPCOT!
We’ll continue to bring you the latest Disney World dining updates as more locations begin posting operating hours or announce their reopening!
What is your favorite place to grab a drink at the Disney World resort hotels? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- AllEars TV: Disney World FOOD CHALLENGE: Toy Story Land
- Ranking the Magic Kingdom Resort Hotels
- We Had Some BIG Problems Trying to Book Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Dining Experience
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- PHOTOS: First Look at the Swan and Dolphin Food Classic
- How to Experience EPCOT’s Space 220 With NO Reservation
- Fast Meals Worth Skipping Table Service for at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Space 220 is Using a Virtual Queue Today in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!