Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort will soon have a new Star Wars shopping experience! Last year, the Star Wars Trading Post opened at the location of WonderGround Gallery.
Now, the Trading Post is set to move to the former location of Rainforest Cafe, opening on February 19th! But from February 16th through 18th, Legacy Annual Passholders will get an exclusive sneak peek at the store!
Disney announced today that reservations are currently being accepted for the Legacy Passholders preview of the new Star Wars Trading Post! Legacy Passholders may bring one (1) guest with them to this experience. Upon arrival, your eligible Annual Pass, valid photo ID and credit card provided at the time of booking will be required for entry.
Those with a reservation will check in at their designated time at the former location of the ESPN zone, where they will have the opportunity to purchase a Batuuan Spira Gift Card before being directed to the preview at the Trading Post.
Note that walk-ins will not be allowed at this preview experience. Also keep in mind that through February 25th, Legacy Passholders receive a 30% discount on select merchandise Monday through Thursday. This discount will not be applicable to light sabers.
Disneyland Resort News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- 17 Rides That Are Even Better Than Their Disney World Counterparts
Are you now considered a Disneyland Legacy Passholder? Let us know in the comments!