Now that limited edition Annual Passholder merchandise will be making its way into Disney World, a discount will also be following it as well!
Disney World Annual Passholders are now able to snag 30% off select merchandise in the parks, resorts, and other merchandise locations on property! The offer is available now through March 2nd, so guests can pick up a new pair of ears or a cozy spirit jersey all month long!
Disney Vacation Club Members are also able to take advantage of the same merchandise discount in Disney World…
…along with 30% off their purchases when they visit Disney’s Aulani Resort!
And, we’ll be sure to update you on all the merchandise you’ll want to take home with that huge discount as we make our way around the parks and resorts soon! Stay tuned with All Ears!
Find out the details of the the “Celebrate Soulfully at Disney Springs” event for Black History Month!
Do you have plans to head to Disney World in 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Faces Consequences of Mass Layoffs 6 Months Later
- NEWS: Writers Guild Reaches Tentative Deal With Studios After Months-Long Strike
- This May Be the BEST New Souvenir You Can Get in the EPCOT World Showcase!
- The WORST Thing I’ve Ever Smelled in Disney World
- Why Every Disney Fan Will Be Glued to Their Screen on October 5th
- 6 Secret Things That Happen in Disney’s Hollywood Studios When It Closes
- 5 Things We Learned Going Through The Moana Attraction For The FIRST Time In Disney World!
- A NEW 100th Anniversary Meet and Greet Is OPEN in EPCOT!
- ALERT! EPCOT Fans Won’t Be Able To Resist This NEW Merch
- PHOTOS: See Disney’s NEW 100th Anniversary Addition in EPCOT