Now that limited edition Annual Passholder merchandise will be making its way into Disney World, a discount will also be following it as well!
Disney World Annual Passholders are now able to snag 30% off select merchandise in the parks, resorts, and other merchandise locations on property! The offer is available now through March 2nd, so guests can pick up a new pair of ears or a cozy spirit jersey all month long!
Disney Vacation Club Members are also able to take advantage of the same merchandise discount in Disney World…
…along with 30% off their purchases when they visit Disney’s Aulani Resort!
And, we’ll be sure to update you on all the merchandise you’ll want to take home with that huge discount as we make our way around the parks and resorts soon! Stay tuned with All Ears!
Find out the details of the the “Celebrate Soulfully at Disney Springs” event for Black History Month!
Do you have plans to head to Disney World in 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes