We head to Disney Springs each week to see what is new at the shopping and dining district.
Depending on the day of the week, we’ve seen different levels of crowds returning to the area for dining reservations or just to shop at their favorite stores.
But, you might not have to beat the parking rush if you take a visit over to the newly reopened Surface Level Parking in Disney Springs! While we were there today, it was very quiet compared to the Orange and Lime Garages that can sometimes fill up quickly.
Once you’ve parked, the entrance and temperature check areas are located near Cirque du Soleil with Cast Members directing guests.
Health and safety signs are placed around the area to remind guests of the mandatory mask requirement and other measures taking place in Disney Springs currently (and, the cutest little Eeyore and Piglet toys were masked up to demonstrate!).
Hand sanitizer is available upon entry, and distancing markers are on the ground to create space between guests entering the area. Cast Members are there to take everyone’s temperature,
After you’ve explored Disney Springs for the day, there are barricades in between the designated entrance and exit areas to control traffic flow.
Although the Surface Level Parking could get busier than our experience today, you might want to stop by during your next trip to Disney Springs! And, as always, we’ll continue to give you a look at everything new happening in the shopping and dining district!
Have you been back to Disney Springs recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- NEWS: Report Shows Disney World Attendance Dropped 67% in 2020
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!