We head to Disney Springs each week to see what is new at the shopping and dining district.
Depending on the day of the week, we’ve seen different levels of crowds returning to the area for dining reservations or just to shop at their favorite stores.
But, you might not have to beat the parking rush if you take a visit over to the newly reopened Surface Level Parking in Disney Springs! While we were there today, it was very quiet compared to the Orange and Lime Garages that can sometimes fill up quickly.
Once you’ve parked, the entrance and temperature check areas are located near Cirque du Soleil with Cast Members directing guests.
Health and safety signs are placed around the area to remind guests of the mandatory mask requirement and other measures taking place in Disney Springs currently (and, the cutest little Eeyore and Piglet toys were masked up to demonstrate!).
Hand sanitizer is available upon entry, and distancing markers are on the ground to create space between guests entering the area. Cast Members are there to take everyone’s temperature,
After you’ve explored Disney Springs for the day, there are barricades in between the designated entrance and exit areas to control traffic flow.
Although the Surface Level Parking could get busier than our experience today, you might want to stop by during your next trip to Disney Springs! And, as always, we’ll continue to give you a look at everything new happening in the shopping and dining district!
Could Wolfgang Puck Express be closing in Disney Springs? Find out all the details here!
Have you been back to Disney Springs recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hide Your Wallets — THREE New Disney LEGO Sets Just Dropped Online
- Disney Executive Who Feuded With Bob Iger Has Been Laid Off
- A Popular Ride Has Suddenly CLOSED in Magic Kingdom
- A Complete Guide To Haunted Mansion Funko Pops
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Shares Job Cuts Will Begin Soon
- 7 LEGO Sets That Explain Why The Company Is Crushing Every Other Toy Brand
- “Uniquely Qualified” — Meet the Man Who Could Be the Next Disney CEO
- Halle Bailey Shares NEW Secrets Behind Disney’s Little Mermaid Remake
- Why Shanghai Disneyland DOESN’T Have A Haunted Mansion
- The Massive COMPLICATION That Could Ruin Your Day in Disney World