Although we’re used to a few classic Minnie Ears that make our outfits way better, Disney likes to add in a little twist every now and then to their merchandise.
We spotted the updated Classic Minnie Ears in the parks with a shimmery red bow that had us swooning! And, now you can had a pop of red and an extra hint of Minnie to your wardrobe because they’ve made their way online!
The best part about these Classic Minnie Ears is that they would look cute with any outfit, whether you’re dressing up or dressing down to explore the parks. Just don’t forget to pose for a PhotoPass pic so we can see your look for the day!
What’s your favorite pair of Minnie Ears to wear in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Take a look at other new shopDisney goodies!
- Disney Will Be Releasing NEW NBA Finals Merchandise Online Tomorrow!
- Go Now! More Items from Disney’s Main Attraction Series Are Available Online!
- Sip, Sip, Hooray! Disney’s Wine-Colored Ears Have Arrived Online!
- This is the Way! You Can Be the Mandalorian for Halloween With This NEW Costume!
- Wicked Deal Alert! You Can Now Pre-Order ALL SIX of the Disney Villains Midnight Masquerade Dolls!
- Soak Up Some Summer Sun This Halloween with Disney’s New Spooky Aulani Collection!
- Attention, Shoppers! Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merch Is Now Available Online!
- UPDATE! Disney’s Cupcakes and Cashmere Minnie Ears Have Been Rescheduled to Debut TOMORROW Online!
- There are a LOT of New Collections Coming to shopDisney This Fall!
- The First Collection in the Midnight Masquerade Series Will Debut on MerchPass Soon!