The Fab 5, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto, are the most famous characters in Disney’s library. Now they’ve been given the collage treatment with this new collection of merchandise at Magic Kingdom!
The new collection revolves around this brand new print ($225) featuring a collage of Fab 5-inspired artwork from across Disney’s history. Check out all of the merchandise below, and join me as I wonder why they didn’t call this the Sensational Six collection. I mean, Daisy is right there.
For $25, you can get this Journal, featuring a selection of art from the print. I really like how Donald-forward this journal is! My favorite duck always needs more love.
This Throw Pillow ($29.99) is a bit more Mickey focused, but is oozing with charm. I love the topiary picture in the center.
This new Tumbler ($27.99) is perfect for keeping your hot chocolate (and your heart) warm!
Finally, this new Shirt ($80) makes a bold and chaotic statement that… is honestly making me feel a bit dizzy just looking at. Definitely wins the record for “Most Disney Characters on a Shirt!”
You can find all of this new merchandise at Main Street Cinema at the Magic Kingdom (and it may arrive in other stores in the World, too). Let us know what you think in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Check out more Disney Parks shopping news at the links below!
- Your House Will Be a Hit This Halloween with These Disney Pumpkin Decorating Kits!
- Go Now! More Items from Disney’s Main Attraction Series Are Available Online!
- The NEW Designer Minnie Ears from Cupcakes and Cashmere Are Already SOLD OUT!
- ColourPop’s NEW ‘Hocus Pocus Collection’ Has Us Running Amuck! Amuck! Amuck!
- The Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection Has Caught a Ride Over to a NEW Resting Place in Disney World!