Calling all Lego, Disney, and Railroad fans! There is a new must-have Lego kit that was designed just for you!
Check it out! You can build your very own Disney Railroad train station and train that includes a motorized steam-style locomotive, passenger car, and parlor car, plus an oval track!
Check out the details on this new set! You can control the train with your smart phone or tablet to make the train move forward or backward on the oval track, as well as make sounds.
The train station includes furniture, curtains on the windows, a wall clock, and chandelier. The Lego website promises a tower room with a “little Lego surprise”!
The set comes with five Lego Disney minifigures: Mickey in his engineer outfit, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale, and Goofy.
The set includes:
- 16 curved pieces and four straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car, and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack, and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included).
- Passenger car has seating for the Lego Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access interior with table, armchairs, teapot, and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock, and two flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner, furnishings, and details.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
The 2,925 piece set builds the train that is over four inches high and 30 inches long, the 15 inch high, 14 inch wide and six inch deep train station, and the oval track measuring 37 inches long and 27 inches wide.
Will you be adding this set to your Lego collection? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!