- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Magic Kingdom Archives
Tinker Bell's Magical Nook closed May 20, 2014
Tinker Bell moved to the Town Square Theater
Tinker Bell's Magical Nook is tucked away in Adventureland. As you walk from Main Street, it is on the right side, just after the Character Meet and Greet area and before the Dole Whip counter. A Cast Member is sometimes at the door to greet you.
Wait times build quickly during the morning. If Tinker Bell is a priority for you, be sure to get there early.
Once inside, there is a weaving queue on both sides of the room.
There are photos on display -- look carefully in the left queue as one of the photos comes to life!
If seeing Tinker Bell is a priority go first thing in the morning. The line moves quite slowly; 30-45 minute waits are not uncommon. Be sure to bring something to occupy your littles ones.
From the first queue you enter a second area without much decor. Here you await your turn with the Disney Fairies. All you can see is the entrance way with tall grass. Oh, and the water fountain does not work, it's for display only. There is a fountain just outside the entrance and when you exit.
Finally, your party is called and you are allowed into the actual Disney Fairy room. The sets are very colorful and well-themed. They make for great photo backdrops. There are two areas for you to visit.
PhotoPass photographers are in both areas, so be sure to have your Magic Band or Photopass card handy.
There are usually two Disney Fairies in the area, Tink and someone else. However, there may only be one Fairy, so don't count on two. When only one Fairy appears, the other area is great for your own photo ops.
The Fairies who appear may change during the day. Other Fairies you may see are: Vidia, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, and Terrence.
The next and final area has Tinker Bell herself!
When you finish with the Fairies you exit back out to Adventureland across from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.