Reviews of The Simpsons Ride

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

Simpsons fans will enjoy the theming, characters, & preshow.

Pros:

Brings Simpsons to life

Cons:

Can cause motion sickness

Reviewed by EB1998 Review Date: 04/05/2021

The ride itself if fine-I think a Simpson’s fan would really enjoy it. We visited this attraction on a hot day, and we got stuck waiting in a staircase that led outside. We were stationary and had the sun shining right on us, so it was very miserable and we left the parks shortly after it after waiting in the heat with no shade. Had we known about the queue, we wouldn’t have ridden the ride. I recommend this ride only if the queue is short/ if it’s winter time. It is just a screen ride, with a moving theater affect.

Pros:

The ride itself had some funny elements to it

Cons:

Queue is too hot in the spring/summer/fall

Reviewed by jzanne Review Date: 12/01/2020

I am not a fan of the Simpsons. But, I absolutely enjoyed this ride. My fam all enjoyed this one.

Pros:

Thrilling.

Cons:

Stairs to get to the actual ride.

Reviewed by Jessica-White Review Date: 11/30/2020

My Favorite ride! Would take it home with me if I could!

Pros:

Everything!

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I am not a Simpsons fan but I do enjoy the ride. It does make me a little motion sick if I have not eaten anything and I sometimes feel dizzy. It is a 3D simulator ride. The theming is great and i love how it mocks theme parks. It is funny, but I wish the ride was still Back to the Future instead.

Pros:

Funny, theming

Cons:

Not great for those prone to motion sickness.

Reviewed by MoneyMomLisa Review Date: 09/25/2020

Immersive fun ride

Pros:

Immersive in the Simpsons world

Cons:

long line

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/24/2020

It´s FUN and every Theme park should ride this since all the jokes they do. They makes joke about WDW, Sea World and you will laugh out loud! It's kinda a coaster inside, and I like it very much.

Pros:

Immersive, very funny, the characters that everybody loves, the simulator sensation it's well done (hence the plot is that you´re in a roller coaster)

Cons:

I don't like the line, I know it's designed to have a carnival flaire, but in Summer is really hot go through that line. If you don't feel confortable with simulators, you can skip this one BUT this ride deserve that you spend you \"simulator credits for a day\" (see my review for F&Furious ride)

Reviewed by janiarivera Review Date: 09/22/2020

fun ride for simpsons fans and the queue is really cool when you’re in it. it’s just very outdated and compared to other simulator rides, it’s lacking.

Pros:

somewhat immersive, funny

Cons:

outdated, boring because all you do is stare at a screen

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

A fun carnival show. Even the inside line is fun. A little dated with the quality.

Pros:

Fun line, good “ride”

Cons:

Slightly dated quality

Reviewed by EmmaLee Review Date: 09/22/2020

If you like the Simpsons you will probably like this. I personally don't enjoy it. I get very very nauseous on it about half way through and close my eyes and breath deeply. The combination of 3D and jerky movement is a recipe for disaster.

Pros:

Simpsons

Cons:

horrible horrible motion sickness

Other topics in World Expo Rides and Attractions