Reviews of The Simpsons Ride

7 / 10

Motion simulator dark ride based on The Simpsons

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I am not a Simpsons fan but I do enjoy the ride. It does make me a little motion sick if I have not eaten anything and I sometimes feel dizzy. It is a 3D simulator ride. The theming is great and i love how it mocks theme parks. It is funny, but I wish the ride was still Back to the Future instead.

Pros:

Funny, theming

Cons:

Not great for those prone to motion sickness.

Reviewed by MoneyMomLisa Review Date: 09/25/2020

Immersive fun ride

Pros:

Immersive in the Simpsons world

Cons:

long line

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/24/2020

It´s FUN and every Theme park should ride this since all the jokes they do. They makes joke about WDW, Sea World and you will laugh out loud! It's kinda a coaster inside, and I like it very much.

Pros:

Immersive, very funny, the characters that everybody loves, the simulator sensation it's well done (hence the plot is that you´re in a roller coaster)

Cons:

I don't like the line, I know it's designed to have a carnival flaire, but in Summer is really hot go through that line. If you don't feel confortable with simulators, you can skip this one BUT this ride deserve that you spend you \"simulator credits for a day\" (see my review for F&Furious ride)

Reviewed by janiarivera Review Date: 09/22/2020

fun ride for simpsons fans and the queue is really cool when you’re in it. it’s just very outdated and compared to other simulator rides, it’s lacking.

Pros:

somewhat immersive, funny

Cons:

outdated, boring because all you do is stare at a screen

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

A fun carnival show. Even the inside line is fun. A little dated with the quality.

Pros:

Fun line, good “ride”

Cons:

Slightly dated quality

Reviewed by EmmaLee Review Date: 09/22/2020

If you like the Simpsons you will probably like this. I personally don't enjoy it. I get very very nauseous on it about half way through and close my eyes and breath deeply. The combination of 3D and jerky movement is a recipe for disaster.

Pros:

Simpsons

Cons:

horrible horrible motion sickness

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 09/22/2020

Very bleh ride. I was severely undewhelmed. You can find more joy and thrill riding one of those coaster simulators at a mall

Pros:

It was funny I guess

Cons:

Managed to be rough, looked like a movie theater, awful ride system

Reviewed by rmayorga130 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Of all the motion simulator rides, this is probably the worst as far as making you nauseous. I still recommend it because it’s a funny ride, and if you’re at all familiar with or a fan of the show, you will enjoy it. But I’ve been sickened by this ride on more than one occasion.

Pros:

The Simpsons are funny

Cons:

It really will make you motion sick

Reviewed by 5and1 Review Date: 09/18/2020

The first time I went on it, the ride system seemed so new and exciting. Now it feels a little bit like "one more screen ride." I still like it though; in fact, it's probably my favorite "screen ride" besides the Harry Potter rides. And if you pay attention to the gags in the queue and on the ride and read the signs, the jokes are really funny!

Pros:

good themeing

Cons:

getting tired of screen simulator rides

Reviewed by kszcze2 Review Date: 09/16/2020

This Simpson simulator ride is just "ok". Your ride vehicle is stationary other than bouncing you around. The story is funny and the queue is pretty cool, but not the best simulator.

Pros:

Story line

Cons:

Short ride Not very thrilling Theme is lost on younger audiences

Other topics in World Expo Rides and Attractions