Reviews of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

View Menus at Pioneer Hall Dining Location

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue Menu

Cuisines: American, BBQ
Foot stompin' hoedown fun at Ft. Wilderness. Reserve up to 1 year in advance.

Three shows a night (seasonally) and 3 tiers of pricing.

More information: http://allears.net/din/hddcom.htm

Watch a 40 year celebration of the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFmaAGqnDF0&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=45

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

One of the best experiences I've had in the Disney Parks! I recommend it to everyone going to Disneyworld. The food is plentiful and delicious across the board. The strawberry shortcake at the end is a highlight, though how they expect you to have room in your stomach for it is beyond me! The show is funny, engaging, entertaining, and just the right amount of interactive.

Pros:

Food, show, fun for everyone.

Cons:

It's a long journey to get there and back.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2020

Great atmosphere and even better food. really funny show! we were sat at the front and were chosen to say where we are from for one of the songs. great interaction. corn bread was delicious. wide variety of food and good for picky eaters like myself. the full family had a great time. our age ranges were from 70 to 45 to 15 and 11, the full family enjoyed the show and the food.

Pros:

GREAT FOOD! fantastic atmosphere and really funny show.

Cons:

I dont think i could say a con.

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 04/08/2020

Best Meal in the World

Pros:

Yummy food and a funny show!

Cons:

Costs alot but worth it for every trip!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/14/2020

Food was good, service was quick and good, entertainment was excellent. I was with a large group of people with varied likes and dislikes...this place was fun for all. I had been ambivalent about this, but will definitely add this to my list of musts In the future.

Pros:

Food, fun, entertainment!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/17/2020

My family LOVES Hoop Dee-Doo!! We have been 10 times to Disney in the past 11 years and every time my kids (now 13 & 15) request to go! The entertainment is great and the food is great!! I think that Six Bits recognizes us by now!!! Lol

Pros:

Great Food, Great Entertainment!!

Cons:

None, we even like the boat ride to get there from Magic Kingdom!

Reviewed by Jbyrd Review Date: 09/13/2019

We love Hoop Dee Doo Revue! Food and drinks are plentiful! Kids love it and the show is so funny and entertaining. It's so fun to be a part of something with a big group. Everyone is engaged and having a great time! The show isn't too long and the food appeals to most folks. An absolute knee slappin', gut bustin' good time!!!

Pros:

All you can eat and drink, great entertainment

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

This was our first time going, and we absolutely loved it! I loved the corny jokes and the audience interaction. Even my 15yr old daughter loved it. The food was okay, but the show and the Sangria (the red was the best) made up for that!

Pros:

The show, Sangria, and the shortcake

Cons:

not a fan of the fried chicken

Reviewed by TR Starnes Review Date: 04/24/2019

Went with entire family - 6 of us. Seated on main floor toward the back. Still could see everything going on stage. So much fun enjoyed all the antics of the cast. Good music and the food was excellent. Never lacked for anything - our waitress was attentive. Loved it - would def go again.

Pros:

Food - entertainment.

Cons:

Cost.

Reviewed by Daddio410 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Been here twice now. My daughter took me the first time. (She can't get enough of it!). Food, entertainment and staff are terrific. Great interaction throughout. We took my wife this last time and she loved it...including playing the washboard!

Pros:

Fantastic dinner and show. Fun! The strawberry shortcake!!!

Cons:

Our table the second time was behind a post and made it tough to see the entire show. Would not have been happy if it was my first time.

Reviewed by TLynch Review Date: 04/17/2019

Family of 15 went in March and had a fabulous time. The kids were laughing so hard at the show they were crying. Food was great. We did have an issue in which four of us do not eat meat on the bone. I called about a month before our reservation to request boneless chicken for those that don't eat meat. The week before our reservation, the restaurant called to confirm our request and the server brought out delicious boneless chicken along with the standard fare. My family was very happy they could enjoy the chicken and I thank the chefs for their consideration of my family members. This is a great family activity. Also liked that the chairs at the table not facing the stage spun around so everyone could enjoy the show.

Pros:

Food delicious, consideration of chefs to prepare something different when necessary, entertainers were great and service was also great.

Cons:

None. Since we were staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins and had golf carts, getting to the Hoop De Doo was easy but getting there from somewhere else might be a little time consuming.

Other topics in Special Dining Events & Dinner Shows