Reviews of Trail’s End Restaurant

Other Menus at Trail's End Restaurant

Trail's End Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/19/2021

I’ve eaten here for breakfast, and lunch/dinner. This was pre-closure so it was a buffet, which I don’t know if that has returned yet. The cast members were SO friendly. Some of the nicest I’ve encountered! The buffet had a lot of choices and would probably be good for all kinds of diets. But an absolute highlight for me is the price point! It’s such an affordable meal which means you have more money for souvenirs, in-park snacks or anything else!

Pros:

Scenic location, great cast members, affordable

Cons:

Ft Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds isn’t the easiest place to get to

Reviewed by tinkerbell17 Review Date: 09/10/2021

This is my family’s absolute favorite breakfast buffet and it’s criminally underrated. This is the best bang for your buck place to get your fix of Mickey waffles and all your breakfast favorites. There’s plenty of seating, great theming, amazing service, and the food has NEVER disappointed. They also took great care of our family members with celiac disease.

Pros:

Delicious food, fun atmosphere, never disappoints

Reviewed by SeanW1971 Review Date: 05/10/2021

Favorite Buffet in WDW

Pros:

Great Food & Service. Great Value. This is a must do every trip.

Cons:

None that I can think of

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/31/2019

Paid over $300 and the food was poor at best. The line was extremely long. Food presentation was cluttered and did not look appetizing. No bowls for soup.

Pros:

Waitress was nice

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/06/2019

Probably the worst dining experience I’ve ever had at Disney. Fried chicken was dry (gravy didn’t even help), brisket was a dry hunk of meat, ‘salad bar’ was lettuce and dressing, baked beans had no flavor, dessert options were disappointing.

Pros:

Great service

Cons:

Bad quality food, no variety

Reviewed by DownForDisney Review Date: 06/13/2019

Good food and plenty of options! The buffet is all you can eat and has items that will delight all ages.

Pros:

Delicious food, good options

Cons:

Can be a bit pricey for a larger group, far from parks & other attractions

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/24/2019

I have to be honest, the only reason we made a reservation here was because we were at Disney in March (2019) and the only way we could resort hop was by having a reservation due to the crowds. Having last been at this location in 1998 we were curious how it had changed. Now, to the meal...it was good...not great but we didn't go away hungry. It seems to be the same food they serve at the Hoop de do review next door but buffet style. I enjoyed the fried chicken, the brisket and the cornbread and my husband had no complaints either. When they saw my husband was disabled they seated us near the buffet and it was all very convenient. Not sure my husband and I would feel the need to eat here again unless we have our developmentally disabled adult son with us---he loves a buffet! And yes it is pricey but it is Disney.

Pros:

lots of choices--nothing too exotic for picky eaters

Cons:

probably price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

Ovetpriced slop. 170.00 with tip four four people. Dry chicken, dry beef brisket. Stouffers makes better mac and cheese and the desserts were a hot mess. Poor presentation of food . For the cost disney should be ashamed. Bettet off going to golden corral.

Pros:

Cons:

Bad food high price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/29/2018

Food is really good, beef brisket and corn bread amazing

Pros:

Cons:

Price, because we were a party of ten 18% gratuity was automatically added, so a $70.00 tip which is quite high for a buffet.

Reviewed by Lee White Review Date: 10/01/2018

This dining location is a hidden gem. The food was amazingly good and the staff was great.

Pros:

Buffet was completely full and items were very tasty. Staff was very attentive and made up for the fact that the wait was very long.

Cons:

Even though we had a reservation we were not seated for over an hour past scheduled reservation time.

Other topics in Ft. Wilderness