Reviews of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

8 / 10

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/19/2022

So rough I had the leave the park. Rode everything at Disney World just fine. No problems with roller coasters in past. Tapped ou and went back tot he hotel. Felt sick all day.

Pros:

Music is fun

Cons:

Headache and nausea from excessive G forces and shaking.

Reviewed by ChrisSmileMore Review Date: 09/15/2022

Cool concept but a bit rough in execution. Picking a song is really neat, selection is pretty low though.

First drop is awesome but the rest of the ride is pretty rocky. I got thrown around a lot but not in the same way as Velocicoaster where it feels purposeful, this felt clumsy and uncomfortable.
Not very long though so worth it for that drop and the novelty of hearing your choice of music.

Pros:

First drop, novelty of picking music.

Cons:

Very uncomfortable at points, Song selection rather small.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/05/2022

This ride is really fun! I love all the twists and turns, and that you can pick your own music. It’s just that when the coaster goes straight up,it kinda tilts so I felt like I was going to fall right off and die, which is probably because I’m thin. Also the ride hurt me, like, more Than my mom did when I got home too late. So yeah…ouchie

Pros:

Music,twisty

Cons:

Ow,kinda sketchy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2022

This Attraction is very bumpy and i would definitely not compare the hulk to this just because the hulk is just fun and this one is okay.If your not a fan of heights I would not recommend this

Pros:

Has a nice view of universal

Cons:

bumpy,song gets mixed up

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/02/2022

Bounced and thrown around! Both of us closed our eyes through most of because it was so unpleasant! The song i picked didnt play… i felt left the ride angry with how bad the experience was. It was like the rode was just thrown together - undeveloped theme and zero attempt at making it physically comfortable

Reviewed by GringottsStoleMyHeart Review Date: 12/03/2021

Very impressive and I love that you can pick a song to get you through it 😂 It is by far the scariest thing I’ve ever done though and I don’t think I’ll be able to do it again.

Pros:

It’s very thrilling and the music touch is very cool

Cons:

Too thrilling of a coaster for me

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

If you love Rollercoaster and music, this is a must do!

Pros:

Great music selection, intense Rollercoaster

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 10/03/2021

Whew this one will rock your world. It scares the heck out of me but I love it. The best part is going back and watching your ride video. I literally just scream the entire time, the drop is so much.

Pros:

Good rollercoaster

Cons:

Line gets long, can be intense for some

Reviewed by Moosemanatee Review Date: 09/15/2021

Fun but rough

Pros:

The climb is unique

Cons:

It will beat you up

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

This ride was literally painful. The seats are uncomfortable, the ride whips you around, jolts you to and fro. I really didn't care I could pick my own music. I got off the ride feeling like I'd been beaten.

Pros:

music?

Cons:

rough ride uncomfortable seats not worth the pain

Other topics in Production Central Rides and Attractions