Reviews of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

This ride is pretty intimidating. The 90 degree angle up is a lot more uncomfortable than exciting for me. It’s cool that you can pick your own songs though.

Pros:

Song aspect

Cons:

Not too great for bigger people...especially those who are bigger in the stomach area. That’s where the restraints hit.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

This ride scares the bejesus out of me! It is cool that you get to pick a song to listen too, but I always feel sick after I ride it. I also do not feel very safe and always feel like I am going to fall out of the seat. If you like roller coasters you will enjoy it, but I think there are way better ones in the parks.

Pros:

Get to pick your own music

Cons:

Keep your head back, feel like you’ll fall out, may make those prone to motion sickness feel sick

Reviewed by Julianne Farrell Review Date: 09/22/2020

This ride is pretty intense but it is fun. The roller coaster is not that long but it’s really fun for thrill seekers.

Pros:

You get to pick which song you listen to while on the ride and is perfect for those who are thrill seekers.

Cons:

Not for those afraid of heights or roller coasters. Have to put stuff in lockers and will go through a metal detector before going on ride.

Reviewed by 5and1 Review Date: 09/18/2020

I don't ride Rip Ride Rockit anymore. It bangs my head and ears around too much such that even though it's "thrilling," it's not "fun" for me. But I assume that anyone trying it likes coasters generally, which means you'll definitely want to try this one at least once to experience it for yourself!

Pros:

straight up and almost straight down!

Cons:

knocks me around too much

Reviewed by Alyoop Review Date: 04/04/2021

I love coasters and it's pretty cool you get to pick your own music, but the queue is bleh and the ride is pretty rough. I am a 30 year old and strained my neck on it so bad we had to call it quits for the day unfortunately.

Pros:

Thrill ride wih a good amount of thrill

Cons:

Rough

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Face bigger coaster, you get to pick the song that plays so that’s fun, get to go in and out of rides and buildings

Pros:

Fun. Get to pick my music.

Cons:

Keep your headed back!

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 09/22/2020

Fun ride!!

Pros:

Choice of music, great airtime

Cons:

A little boring at times, restraints can be weird too

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

Fun ride for roller coaster fans!

Pros:

Fun coaster

Cons:

I had issues with the music working properly when I rode. You can ride coasters at other parks.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2021

This ride is so much fun! However it can be very rough at times and hurt my neck a little bit while riding. Picking a song you like makes up for it because you get to scream the song while you ride. Sitting towards the front is less rough than sitting towards the back of your car, in my opinion. Did this ride multiple times and def recommend doing it at least once.

Pros:

Picking a song, super thrilling

Cons:

Can be pretty rough

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/09/2021

Me and my mom were actually tricked into riding this once. Somebody lied to us and told us it was like riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It was not when I saw how high you go up my mom was laughing because she said I looked like I saw a ghost. I actually had fun but I don’t know that I will ever work up the courage to ride it again

Pros:

It was actually fun once you get the over the shock

Cons:

It was freakin terrifying

Other topics in Production Central Rides and Attractions