Reviews of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

Reviewed by Alyoop Review Date: 04/04/2021

I love coasters and it's pretty cool you get to pick your own music, but the queue is bleh and the ride is pretty rough. I am a 30 year old and strained my neck on it so bad we had to call it quits for the day unfortunately.

Pros:

Thrill ride wih a good amount of thrill

Cons:

Rough

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

This ride is pretty intimidating. The 90 degree angle up is a lot more uncomfortable than exciting for me. It’s cool that you can pick your own songs though.

Pros:

Song aspect

Cons:

Not too great for bigger people...especially those who are bigger in the stomach area. That’s where the restraints hit.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

This ride scares the bejesus out of me! It is cool that you get to pick a song to listen too, but I always feel sick after I ride it. I also do not feel very safe and always feel like I am going to fall out of the seat. If you like roller coasters you will enjoy it, but I think there are way better ones in the parks.

Pros:

Get to pick your own music

Cons:

Keep your head back, feel like you’ll fall out, may make those prone to motion sickness feel sick

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/01/2021

Hollywood rip ride Rockit is an Amazing Attraction because you have Music Slections Me my Older sis and My little sis Ride it 2 times one in the morning and one at night because it is AMAZING!

Pros:

MUSIC

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

Fun ride for roller coaster fans!

Pros:

Fun coaster

Cons:

I had issues with the music working properly when I rode. You can ride coasters at other parks.

Reviewed by Sassysince1977 Review Date: 04/07/2021

Love it! We are a family of roller coaster enthusiasts and enjoy it.

Pros:

The 1st drop

Cons:

Need to update the music selection

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2021

This ride is so much fun! However it can be very rough at times and hurt my neck a little bit while riding. Picking a song you like makes up for it because you get to scream the song while you ride. Sitting towards the front is less rough than sitting towards the back of your car, in my opinion. Did this ride multiple times and def recommend doing it at least once.

Pros:

Picking a song, super thrilling

Cons:

Can be pretty rough

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/09/2021

Me and my mom were actually tricked into riding this once. Somebody lied to us and told us it was like riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It was not when I saw how high you go up my mom was laughing because she said I looked like I saw a ghost. I actually had fun but I don’t know that I will ever work up the courage to ride it again

Pros:

It was actually fun once you get the over the shock

Cons:

It was freakin terrifying

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2021

This is the perfect roller coaster to me because it goes fast and you have crazy g forces that push you in your seat and you can pick your own music

Pros:

You pick your own music and very fast

Cons:

There are non

Reviewed by WDWinMD Review Date: 10/07/2020

Great roller coaster, picking your own sound track is a plus.

Pros:

Thrilling roller coaster

Cons:

Can be a little rough, watch your head

Other topics in Production Central Rides and Attractions