Reviews of Transformers: The Ride 3D

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

I guess it’s ok to ride once. It’s yet another screen ride /motion simulator that Universal loves to do. It’s similar to Spider man, so just ride that...unless you’re a huge transformers fan.

Pros:

The big transformer outside of the ride. Theming.

Cons:

Jerky and can cause motion sickness.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

I do not get motion sickness and this ride makes me sick. It is also extremely loud and I always have a headache when I leave it. It is a cool theme and it does feel like you are in the movie but I always get a headache after riding it. If you love transformers, you will love this. If you don’t you will think it is okay. I like the Spider-Man version better at Islands.

Pros:

Theming, feel like you are in the movie

Cons:

LOUD, scary for kids, Prone to motion sickness Should not ride

Reviewed by DeFletcher Review Date: 09/22/2020

I was last on this when they were previewing this ride. I loved it then as it was unlike any other ride I had been on. Sad to say I have not been back since then as my time in Orlando is very limited.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Can't think of any

Reviewed by janiarivera Review Date: 09/22/2020

I don’t even like transformers all that much but I love this ride so much! it’s so much more thrilling than your average simulator ride.

Pros:

fun, thrilling, good 3D graphics

Cons:

could cause people motion sickness

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/22/2020

It’s a simulator with all the perks and not-so-perks of it: 3-D, twirls, shake shake and shaking! If you don’t know anything about Transformers, you will be fine, the plot will explain you what you need to have a good ride experience, but I must warning you: This is the ride that I only if I NEED to go to hence the headache felt right after I rode it!

Pros:

Cool effects, good experience if you’re a Transformers fan

Cons:

If you don’t care about Trabaformers, any other simulator in this park will fit the bill! BIG headaches after ride it!

Reviewed by EmmaLee Review Date: 09/22/2020

It's thrilling and fun but it makes me more nauseous than Spider-Man. The Transformers are

Pros:

It's fun and imersive

Cons:

triggers motion sickness

Reviewed by Constancehs Review Date: 09/22/2020

This ride is super underrated. You don’t need to know anything about transformers to have a good time. My mom gets queasy on stimulators and she loves this one.

Pros:

Fun ride

Cons:

I can’t think of a single con!

Reviewed by rmayorga130 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Same ride system as Spider-Man but where Spider-Man is “fun,” this one is “cool” when it comes to theming and story. For some reason, though, this one actually makes me nauseous. Even if you’re not a fan of the Transformers, you’ll still enjoy this ride.

Pros:

Similar ride system as Spider-Man, which is an amazing ride

Cons:

Could give you motion sickness

Reviewed by MelD13 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Hated this one, granted I know nothing about Transformers the ride was anything but enjoyable. Let's just shake and push you around for the heck of it there is nothing enjoyable or thrilling about that (and there are tons of those types of rides at US but this IMO was by far the worst outside of Fast and Furious). I felt like it would never end.

Pros:

if you love transformers you might enjoy it

Cons:

another screen/jerk you around type of ride

Reviewed by CoriHenris Review Date: 09/22/2020

Good but not great. Basically the same ride as Spider-Man and I prefer Spider-Man

Pros:

Typically not a long line Fun que Whole fam can ride

Cons:

Not original at all

Other topics in Production Central Rides and Attractions