Reviews of Transformers: The Ride 3D

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

I am not a transformer gal, but I enjoyed this show.

Pros:

Suspenseful

Cons:

It can be dizzying when the transformers transform.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Cool 3D ride! A little violent but still fun. Kids who love transformers will love this!

Pros:

Very detailed Fun ride

Cons:

A little violent

Reviewed by akey9 Review Date: 06/22/2021

I’m not sure why the ratings on this ride aren’t through the roof! It is a phenomenal ride! We even enjoyed the queue line with all of the buttons and storyline-based videos. The 3D and 4D effects were great. It was explosive, fast, exciting, and action-packed. My kids and I think it is the best ride at USO. We cheered on Bumblebee and Optimus the whole time. Maybe it helps also that my kiddo likes them, but even so it would be a great ride.

Pros:

Entertaining queue line, special effects, action-packed

Cons:

It can get hot inside some of the queue line rooms while you wait

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

This ride is a 3d motion simulator just like a modern version of Spiderman. The theming in this ride and queue is spot on. The Megatron at the end of the ride is probably worth the entirety of the wait.

Pros:

Theming, Megatron on celling

Cons:

Long Line

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

This isn't the best 4D compared to current but still an enjoyable ride.

Pros:

fast & fun

Cons:

There is better 4d on other rides. Could also make some people sick who suffer from motion sickness.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2021

This ride is pretty much the exact same as the Spider-Man ride in IOA. Knowing almost nothing about transformers or Spider-Man, I preferred the Spider-Man ride over this one.Simulator style attraction which can be quite nauseating. It was still a fun ride but, personally, not worth more than a 25 minute wait. However, I overheard many young kids say they loved it because they loved transformers, so if you have a transformers fan with you, they will love it.

Pros:

Fun simulator style attraction

Cons:

Nauseating for some, very similar to spider man (which is superior to this one)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

I guess it’s ok to ride once. It’s yet another screen ride /motion simulator that Universal loves to do. It’s similar to Spider man, so just ride that...unless you’re a huge transformers fan.

Pros:

The big transformer outside of the ride. Theming.

Cons:

Jerky and can cause motion sickness.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

I do not get motion sickness and this ride makes me sick. It is also extremely loud and I always have a headache when I leave it. It is a cool theme and it does feel like you are in the movie but I always get a headache after riding it. If you love transformers, you will love this. If you don’t you will think it is okay. I like the Spider-Man version better at Islands.

Pros:

Theming, feel like you are in the movie

Cons:

LOUD, scary for kids, Prone to motion sickness Should not ride

Reviewed by DeFletcher Review Date: 09/22/2020

I was last on this when they were previewing this ride. I loved it then as it was unlike any other ride I had been on. Sad to say I have not been back since then as my time in Orlando is very limited.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Can't think of any

Reviewed by janiarivera Review Date: 09/22/2020

I don’t even like transformers all that much but I love this ride so much! it’s so much more thrilling than your average simulator ride.

Pros:

fun, thrilling, good 3D graphics

Cons:

could cause people motion sickness

Other topics in Production Central Rides and Attractions