Reviews of Centertown Market

Other Menus at Centertown Market

Centertown Market

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Kristina1106 Review Date: 02/18/2021

Breakfast at Centertown Market was some of the best I've had on property. The Avocado Toast is as delicious as it is beautiful. The Island bounty was perfectly delicious, crisp bacon, fluffy Mickey waffle, eggs were nicely seasoned.

Pros:

Food was amazing. Served perfectly hot and seasoned.

Cons:

Limited selection, but still everything I need for breakfast.

Reviewed by Sherifairy87 Review Date: 02/14/2021

I heard how this place was low reviewed and had to jump on and leave my own! We stayed during 2020 and ate many times here, mostly breakfast. Mobile ordering was fast and organized, there was plenty of seating and everything was well spaced out and clean. The muffins were gigantic! The breakfast platter was big enough to be shared. It's a great quick service with a standard menu You're not going to find incredible fine dining here, We had sandwiches and tacos. Even the theme was great.

Pros:

Good fresh food, on property, quick even when busy

Cons:

Limited average menu

Reviewed by SkipperJess Review Date: 02/12/2021

Ate there a few times during our September 2020 trip. The avocado toast was excellent. Good options for my kids. We have had many good meals there on other vacations. Some stuff was very basic but definitely edible and we never walked away hungry.

Pros:

AVOCADO TOAST

Cons:

Loud, sometimes hard to find a table.

Reviewed by Stina93446 Review Date: 02/10/2021

Went here almost every morning during our 2020 vacation and we ate our way through the menu for breakfast! Disappointed each time. Eggs are basic powdered eggs, Mickey waffles were stale, but our toddler didn’t care. Good for families with kids who don’t know what good food is. Avocado toast was only thing that I reordered.

Pros:

Can always find a seat, the bathroom nearby is clean, cast members were extremely nice and helpful.

Cons:

Loud, food isn’t very good, boring menu

Reviewed by DisFowlerFamilyAZ Review Date: 02/09/2021

Pretty good spot! Nice variety of choices. Healthy for mom and dad, and vacation food for kids.

Pros:

Plenty of choices and seating.

Cons:

Far away if your room is far away.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/09/2021

We got breakfast from Centertown Market on the last day of our trip in Sept 2020. There was a long wait and it took 30 minutes just to pick up three breakfast meals. The food was pretty good and the cast members were great, but the wait was disappointing after the long walk from our room and then back again because there was no available seating.

Pros:

Family-friendly food, cast members are great

Cons:

Seating limited, not many choices, waits can be long during weekend mornings - don't go if you're limited on time

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 02/09/2021

Decent selection of Caribbean type and American foods. I was pleasantly surprised by the Cuban sandwich. I just really really wish Disney resorts had better fries. Too thin and too crispy. I’d absolutely dine here again happily, especially if I get the chance to stay at this resort again.

Pros:

Good food selections, lots of open seating even in Covid times.

Cons:

Bad fries, is a decent hike from certain areas of the resort

Reviewed by Buskea22 Review Date: 02/08/2021

I've been to Centertown Market a few times. Breakfast is awesome, and lunch and dinner have a few Caribbean inspired dishes that make for a fun "Try it" meal. I've seen many people say the market is loud and cramped, but if you ask Cast Members or look around, there is some extra seating in the back that makes for a quieter, more isolated experience.

Pros:

-Good, hot food -Lots of seating -Cast Members have always been great

Cons:

-Can wait a long time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/08/2021

One person in our party is allergic to gluten, so we ordered the gluten free bounty platter. The Mickey waffles came out wet, and very undercooked. Though, the chef remade them,and gave it to us for free. Another person in our party had soggy waffles as well.

Pros:

Great service, atmosphere is a bit welcoming with the refurbs. Prices are decent.

Cons:

Very noisy

Reviewed by Kajm1130 Review Date: 02/08/2021

I stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort with my family in January 2020. This was my first time visiting since they added the plant based menus in the fall. I was blown away by how many vegan options they had. I never look forward to quick service meals and we made it a point to eat at the resort once a day because it was so good and there were so many things we could eat. The avocado toast was delicious and they had vegan eggs (I believe they use Just Egg) which is my daughters favorite food. They also had vegan sausage and breakfast potatoes and could make vegan waffles. For lunch and dinner they had several options. My favorite menu item was the curries Garbanzo salad sandwich. Over the course of ten days I got it 3 times, sadly the last time it wasn't as good. I believe they also had a vegan steak and cheese and tacos. They were great about getting us vegan sauces and butters to use. My dad celebrated his birthday while we were there and they gave everyone in my group birthday cupcakes and fruit salad for anyone that was vegan.

Pros:

Delicious, Plenty of vegan options, lots of seating

Cons:

Not many vegan options in the bakery other than boxed items

Other topics in Caribbean Beach