Reviews of Backstage Magic - Hollywood and Disneyland

10 / 10

Hollywood and Disneyland - Backstage Magic
6 Days / 5 Nights

Read Deb's Backstage Magic Blog:

The Disneyland® Resort and Hollywood family vacation from Adventures by Disney begins with a Hollywood tour to some of the most famous Tinsel Town landmarks. Then visit sites where Walt Disney began his dream and meet the people who continue to bring his visions to life. Top off your trip with three thrilling days at the Disneyland® Resort.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

I took this tour in the summer of 2017 and absolutely LOVED IT! I did go as a solo traveler but didn't mind being with people I didn't know as we all got to know each other on the tour. Everything was GREAT! All the places we went to and places that Walt himself was associated with sometimes brought a tear to my eye. People who love Disney know what I'm talking about. And the surprises they had for us were, quite frankly, such a surprise! They weren't even listed on the tour itineraries. I especially loved the Hollywood aspect. Being with a tour group in Hollywood made me feel safer then being out there alone. Touring the Disney Studio was a once in a lifetime treat. Also there were surprises once we got to Disneyland that I had never expected. I don't want to put out any spoilers for anyone thinking of this adventure...you'll just have to sign up and see for yourself! Our two tour guides were the best. At Disneyland, when I had trouble keeping up with the tour when my arthritis acted up in my feet and legs, per my request, they right away called for an electric scooter to be picked up at the hotel for me for the rest of my stay (my expense of course). But they were always right on top of every need that someone might have and took care of everything. It was pretty much a worry-free vacation.

Pros:

Everything! All the Disney aspects were great, and Hollywood! Standing on the hotel patio and seeing the Hollywood sign!

Cons:

The expense. Being a solo traveler, it was quite a bit expensive for me.

Other topics in Adventures by Disney