Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is making a big return this year!
This holiday party is a ticketed after-hours event with all kinds of fun, including trick-or-treating, a special spooky fireworks show, a Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular, and lots more, and Disney just announced that a very special character will be part of the party!
One of the biggest entertainment elements of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the “Boo-To-You” Parade, which features some of your favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween costumes.
Disney just announced that Max Goof will be part of the parade in a special way! He will be cosplaying as the iconic Powerline from A Goofy Movie for the FIRST time at the party, and you’ll be able to see him just before the Boo-To-You Parade during his dance to “Stand Out” alongside his 90s crew.
For the first time ever we’re seeing Powerline Max eye to eye at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 🎃✨ #Disney #DisneyParks #DisneyWorld #MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenParty #Halloween #Powerline #MaxGoof
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place on 37 select nights between August 12th and October 31st from 7PM to midnight, and the Boo-To-You Parade will take place at 9:15PM and 11:15PM, running from Frontierland to Main Street, U.S.A.
Keep following along with AllEars for more Disney World Halloween news!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- The ONLY Guide You Need for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World in 2023
- AllEars TV: EVERYTHING At Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party! — Food, Rides, Characters, and More!
- 10 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 36 Matching Family Halloween Tees For Disney World
- ALERT! New Halloween Loungefly Bags and Ears Are Online Now!
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you have tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Tell us in the comments!