Have you heard of a little thing called Bob’s Burgers?
The popular animated TV series is getting the movie treatment, and after its release was delayed for over a year, it’s FINALLY premiering this month! In honor of The Bob’s Burgers Movie officially in theaters, there’s a NEW burger you can try in Disney Springs — but only for a limited time!
The Bob’s Burgers Movie premieres in theaters on May 27th and if you’re already craving a burger, you’re not alone.
For the release, the Impossible Foods team created a new, custom plant-based burger inspired by Bob’s Burgers! Disney actually partnered with Impossible Foods in 2020 as a way to bring more plant-based options to the parks, and now Impossible worked with Disney and John Roberts (who voices Linda Belcher) to create this special burger to be available only in Disney Springs.
The “Get This Plant Patty Started” Burger will be available at the Limited Edition Bob’s Burger Pop-up from May 27th to the 29th outside the AMC Theater in Disney Springs.
And if you can’t make it to Disney Springs to try this limited-edition burger, you’re in luck! The Impossible Foods team released the recipe so you can make it on your own right at home.
“Get This Plant Patty Started” Recipe
For the Sauce:
- 1 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Pepperoncini
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
- For the Patties:
- 12 oz Package Impossible™ Burger
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Slices Dairy-Free American Cheese
For the Assembly:
- 3 Vegan Buns (e.g. Potato Rolls)
- 3 Leaves Butter Lettuce
- 6 Slices Tomato
- 6 Onion Slices
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Make the sauce: Alriiiight, first mince the pepperoncini and combine with mayo, ketchup, sriracha, and dill pickle relish.
- Cook the patties: Divide Impossible™ Burger into 3 equal-sized patties. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. While the patties are cooking, allow yourself a classic Linda Belcher song break. Add a slice of cheese on top and cover until the cheese has melted.
- Build the burger: Lightly toast the burger buns, and then add a layer of the sauce. Top with the patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, and dill pickle chips. Forecast calls for fabulous burgers.
- Serve, share, and get this patty started! In the words of Linda, “so fricken excited!”
If you’re planning to catch a showing of The Bob’s Burgers Movie in Disney Springs, you might want to try this limited-edition burger! Keep reading AllEars for more Disney food and recipe news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you going to cook this burger at home? Tell us in the comments!