Some big changes are coming to the Disneyland Resort this week! Two new services, Disney Genie and Genie+, will launch in the theme parks on December 8th, after previously launching in Disney World back in October of this year.
In addition to those new programs arriving in the parks, guests who use Disneyland’s Disability Access Service (DAS) will also see some changes in the coming weeks.
Guests who arrive at the Disneyland Resort on or after December 20th, 2021 may now pre-register for DAS virtually with a Cast Member via live video chat. Guests may only pre-register as soon as 30 days ahead of a park visit, but no less than 1 days prior to arrival.
Through DAS, guests with disabilities may request a return time for a ride or attraction which is calculated based on the length of the standby line at the time of the reservation. This pre-registration process was also rolled out in Disney World just days ahead of Genie and Genie+’s launch in October.
Keep this new feature in mind if you are planning on visiting Disneyland in 2022 and require the use of their DAS program! We’ll keep an eye out for additional updates and announcements from the Disneyland Resort as their own version of Genie and Genie+ rolls out this week.
Are you planning on visiting Disneyland in 2022? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- AllEars TV: Should You Pay To Skip the Lines in Disneyland?
- More Magic Key Holder Exclusive Offerings Are Coming Soon to Disneyland
- PHOTOS: A Disney Legend Was Celebrated in a Special Ceremony at Disneyland
- NEWS: Select Disney Fans Are Getting an EXCLUSIVE Club
- AllEars TV: Disney World vs Disneyland: TOMORROWLAND
- A Popular Disneyland Attraction is Closing For Refurbishment Soon
- 7 Things I Learned Using Genie+ in Disneyland — and Why It’s Better Than Disney World
- The BEST Disney Parks Songs of All Time
- Toy Story Land Updates, Strollers Get an Upgrade, and More News You Missed!
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the Merchandise at Disneyland’s Lunar New Year Celebration!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!