After its opening was postponed by over a year and a half, Cirque du Soleil’s production of Drawn to Life will open in Disney Springs on November 18th!
In preparation for its opening, Disney and Cirque du Soleil are taking us behind the scenes with a look at the rehearsal process
The show was originally scheduled to open in the spring of 2020, just weeks after the parks and resorts’ temporary closure began. This resulted in a delay of the production’s opening night, which we’re thrilled to say is now just a couple of months away!
The performers are back in the theater rehearsing the show, and teeterboard artist David Rimmer said “Seeing everyone again, it’s like coming home. It’s like being with family. I really can’t wait to put this show together for everyone to see.”
Check out this behind the scenes video of the cast returning to rehearse Drawn to Life below!
Will you check out Drawn to Life when it opens at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Be Careful of This CLOSURE When Planning Your Disney World Trip
- We Bet You Haven’t Seen This Unique Display in EPCOT
- AllEars TV: I Will NEVER Eat at This Disney World Restaurant Again
- Several MAJOR Rides Have Unexpectedly CLOSED in Disney World
- BIG Construction Changes at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- A Loungefly Backpack in Disney World Stars a RARE Character!
- PHOTOS: See What’s CHANGED at TRON Lightcycle / Run, ‘Moana,’ and MORE in Disney World
- Why You Should Stop Buying Park Hopper Tickets at Disney World
- VIDEO: Watch a Ride Through of TRON Lightcycle / Run in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney World Cast Members Reject New Contract Offer
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!