After its opening was postponed by over a year and a half, Cirque du Soleil’s production of Drawn to Life will open in Disney Springs on November 18th!
In preparation for its opening, Disney and Cirque du Soleil are taking us behind the scenes with a look at the rehearsal process
The show was originally scheduled to open in the spring of 2020, just weeks after the parks and resorts’ temporary closure began. This resulted in a delay of the production’s opening night, which we’re thrilled to say is now just a couple of months away!
The performers are back in the theater rehearsing the show, and teeterboard artist David Rimmer said “Seeing everyone again, it’s like coming home. It’s like being with family. I really can’t wait to put this show together for everyone to see.”
Check out this behind the scenes video of the cast returning to rehearse Drawn to Life below!
Will you check out Drawn to Life when it opens at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Disney World’s Highest Wait Time Yesterday Probably Won’t Surprise You…
- NEWS: Disney World Railroad Closure EXTENDED into 2022
- AllEars TV: Should You PAY To Skip the Lines in Disney World?
- Everything You Can Do for Halloween in Disney World Without Going to BOO Bash
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- AllEars TV: Starbucks is NOT the Best Coffee in Disney World
- 12 Things You Forgot About for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- 8 Things (Besides Crowds) That Will Impact Your 2021 Disney World Trip
- NEWS: Holiday Park Passes For Disney World Are Starting to Sell Out
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!