But, the newest Sleeping Beauty themed Stitch Crashes Disney collection caught our eye the moment we saw it! As Stitch is painted pink AND blue, he’s also decorated like the sweet (yet lopsided) birthday cake that Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather try to make for Aurora.
And, you’ll be able to take home the Stitch Crashes Sleeping Beauty collection as soon as this week! The series will roll out on shopDisney on Friday, August 6th at 7AM PST.
And, you’ll definitely want to set your calendars because Disney won’t be releasing the Sleeping Beauty series in US Disney stores! So, you’ll want to snag it online when you get the chance! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney merchandise and news coming soon!
What Stitch Crashes Disney collection has been your favorite so far? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 Popular Lightsabers are FINALLY Back at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
- Disney World’s Newest 50th Anniversary Souvenir Only Costs $3!
- PHOTOS: TONS of New 50th Anniversary Merchandise Arrived Today in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Three NEW 50th Anniversary Minnie Ears Arrive in Disney World
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!