This year, Disney is continuing their trend of monthly merchandise collections with the “Stitch Crashes” series. We’ve already seen Stitch crash Beauty and the Beast in January and Lady and the Tramp in February!
Looking ahead to March, we have a first look at the next installment that will arrive on shopDisney and could also appear in the parks!
For the month of March, Stitch is crashing The Lion King! Disney unveiled what the collectable plush will look like. Let’s just say…we’re a little spooked by it.
While the plush is covered by a fun Lion King-inspired pattern, a few of the details took us by surprise. Those are some pretty red eyes on Stitch, and does he realize he has two little bugs on his head? The plush will be accompanied by other merchandise, including a pin and a MagicBand! You can get a peek at the collection below.
If you’re collecting pins, make sure you grab your own Stitch Crashes Disney Pin Holder.
The pin holder is available on shopDisney for $34.99 and includes a Limited Edition Stitch Crashes Disney Pin!
We’ll keep an eye on shopDisney for information including the release date for the March series of “Stitch Crashes Disney.”
Have you been collecting items from the “Stitch Crashes Disney” collection? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- A Very Underrated Disney Movie Just Got Its Own Collectible Key!
- Here’s How to Personalize A Disney Souvenir You’ll Use Every Day!
- We’re Craving Dessert After Seeing Disney World’s New Mug!
- Would You Be Willing to Drop OVER $300 for This Marvel Collectible?
- Disney’s New Tie-Dye Stitch Spirit Jersey Arrives Online!
- You Can Finally Find This Baby Yoda Souvenir in Disney World Again!
- Find Out Where Disney’s NEW Pink Minnie Ears Will Be Available Online!
- Minnie Ears Representing One of Disney World’s Most Popular Rides Are BACK in Stock!
- Here’s How to SAVE Big On Disney Sleepwear AND Plushes
- The Original Disney Store Is Permanently Closing Soon
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!