Remember way back in the spring of this year when we were learning how to use old t-shirts to make our own face masks? Nowadays, there’s a face mask out there for just about everybody!
Whether you’re into Marvel, Pixar, Princesses, or just about anything else under the Disney umbrella, there are more and more designs coming out for you to add to your collection.
We were in the parks today and spotted some newer masks. First up is this newer design representing Black Panther! We spotted this face mask last month in Disneyland, and we’re glad to see it on the east coast now, too!
Toy Story fans will love this Pizza Planet face mask! You can now rep your favorite pizza shop from the Pixar universe. This mask can also be found on shopDisney as part of a pack of four Pixar masks!
Finally, we spotted this cute mask that says “Never underestimate a princess.”
We found these face masks in Magic Kingdom, but you can scoop up masks all around the parks and resorts for $9.99 a piece!
Heading to the parks soon? Here are some makeup products that will last all day, even under a face mask!
Do you have a collection of Disney face masks? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- NEWS: Disney World Changes Restaurant Face Mask Policy
- Cinderella Castle Was Looking Different AGAIN Today
- Disney Has Fixed the Broken Window in Magic Kingdom!
- AllEars TV: We Wasted So Much Money in Disney World!
- The Most Underrated Part of Every Magic Kingdom Land
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS of Our Day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Shows, Stars, and a Busted Elevator!
- Something Was MISSING in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Today!
- CAUTION! We Spotted a Broken Window Today in Disney World
- Disney’s Star Wars Hotel is HIRING!
- The BEST Snack at Every Walt Disney World Resort
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!