With the news of the first individuals worldwide receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, attention has been turning to when the United States will receive its first batch of doses.
Fox35 Orlando has reported that AdventHealth could begin distribution in the state of Florida very soon!
Pending FDA approval, the Pfizer vaccine could begin distribution in the state as early as Monday, December 14th, or Tuesday, December 15th. The FDA advisory panel is meeting today, December 10th, to discuss the Pfizer vaccine and could authorize emergency use by the end of this week.
Dr. Steven Smith of AdventHealth commented in the article that “vaccine distribution would occur very rapidly, so we’re anticipating potentially as early as Monday or Tuesday of next week.” AdventHealth will be among one of the first hospitals in the state to distribute the vaccine.
We’ll continue to keep a close watch on vaccine news and we’ll be sure to keep you up to date on all the latest information!
How has the pandemic impacted your travel plans to Disney World this year? Share you experience in the comments.
Disney World News
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Festival of the Lion King Reduces Physical Distancing For Guests in Disney World
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- Do These 10 Rides Deserve to Be the WORST at Walt Disney World?
- NEWS: Plexiglass Removed From Tower of Terror in Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Disney World
- BREAKING: Disney World Will No Longer Require Masks Outdoors
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!