The 10th Annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic returns this fall on November 8 – 9. The festival features more than 90 stations, wine from more than 60 wineries, and live entertainment.
Tickets went on sale in February, and today the menus were released!
New and exciting items available in 2019 include:
* Pan-seared rock fish with cotechino, toasted fregola, romanesco with
Lambrusco from Todd English’s bluezoo
* Vegan pho with rice noodle, bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoot, hoisin
and sriracha from Fresh
* Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli with pumpkin seed and sage gremolata,
pumpkin crema and pecorino from Il Mulino
* Poutine, French fries and cheese curds topped with gravy at the Beer
* Barbacoa beef taco with ancho chili braised beef, minced red onion,
lime wedge, lime-cilantro and “chimichurri” sauce from Picabu
* Seared Salmon with caramelized cabbage, sauce soubise, chestnut
gnocchi ossolani from Garden Grove
* Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted vegetables, seasoned sushi rice,
tempura crunch from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
We’re excited that the themed areas will be back again – including The Pig & The Poke, which debuted last year. Other areas include the Carnival Corner, Chinatown, Bubble Lounge, and the Beer Garden.
Returning favorite dishes include:
* Oven-roasted Angus beef tenderloin with Idaho mashed potatoes,
caramelized field mushrooms, sauce bordelaise from Shula’s Steakhouse
* Dynamite Rock Shrimp from Todd English’s bluezoo
* Kimonos and Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
* Funfetti fried Oreo cookie with dark chocolate ganache at Carnival
* Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
* Yu Chen’s crispy duck at Chinatown
* Kentuckyaki chicken wings with cilantro-lime dipping sauce at the
For more information, including the full menus and ticket purchases, check out the event’s official website here.
Will you be attending the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic this year? Let us know in the comments!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!