Reviews of Blizzard Beach

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

This is the perfect sized waterpark, packed with attractions and lounge chairs. This does not have high-adrenaline water rides, so more perfect for families than for teenagers. We went on a mid-June Monday (right after the COVID rules were cancelled), and didn't wait in any line more than 5 minutes.

Suggestion route in this order: Green slope, purple slope, red slope, lazy river/kid playground/wave pool.

Pros:

Not a lot of people, water was beautifully cleaned (even had someone scraping leaves out of the lazy river), waves in the wave pool were the perfect intensity for both adults and little children, chicken tenders were good, Pina CoLava's were fantastic, bathrooms smelled nice--seriously, like I am taking deep enjoyable breaths in the bathrooms, first time for that! You don't have to do a lot of walking. The spacing of the attractions is great.

Cons:

Food variety

Reviewed by Fisher55 Review Date: 07/05/2021

Outstanding water park!

Pros:

Great thing to do outside of the actual Disney Parks

Cons:

Not the best food in my opinion

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 06/28/2021

Although the theming is cute, I feel it just isn’t enough to make me want to go to this park over Typhoon Lagoon. I had a fun time while I was here but for me it’s a one & done. My biggest negative take-away though would be the food. I understand that food at a water park is low priority but I was hoping for a little more

Pros:

Well done theming

Cons:

Food, a little boring

Reviewed by MouseLoverMichelle Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is my favorite water park! The steel drums playing Christmas music and the ice cold water falling from melting snow is the best way to cool off in Florida. I absolutely love the ski lift to the family raft ride and the lazy river. Everything about this water park is so unique and fun. A must do for my family every trip!

Pros:

Theme, unique, great slides, ski lift, relaxing lazy river

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2021

I am writing this review for both water parks. The water parks are a great thing to do if you\\'re staying at Disney for a week or more. It\\'s a great change of pace. Obviously the theme parks are the most exciting, but if you\\'re anything like my family, you go all out at the parks. I mean, my family and I will go from rope drop to late night fireworks at each park when we go to Disney. And that gets to be very exhausting. We decided to go to a water park one day and it was very relaxing and a lot less chaotic than the theme parks. So, that\\'s just my take and thoughts on going to the waterparks.

Pros:

Fun Relaxing Easy going

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/23/2021

This is my favorite water park in Disney World! This water park has incredible theming and a lot of the rides can be a little bit scary for your littles

Pros:

Incredible theming, and crazy slides

Cons:

The food is not as impressive in my opinion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/16/2020

very good for families and teens, better slides and pools than typhoon lagoon.

Pros:

Attractions, Wave Pool, Kids areas, lazy river, locker space, food and beverage

Cons:

Not enough shade

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/30/2020

Fun waterpark. Large with lots or rides and amenities.

Pros:

Lots of rides and large areas to relax

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2020

Pretty great

Pros:

Very clean

Cons:

Not enough shade

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

Good for the summer time when it's not hurricane season or there is a lot of rain coming because the rides will be intermittent.

Pros:

Good for summer, refreshing from the hot sun, rides and food. The safety guards and cast members are nice with you and want to keep you safe.

Cons:

Don't go if there is a hurricane near or going.

Other topics in Water Parks at Walt Disney World