This probably doesn’t surprise you, but we here at AllEars go to Disney World a lot.
Maybe you do too! Well, we thought it might be fun to tell you a few signs that you go to Disney World on the reg. So, without further ado, you know you go to Disney World a lot when…
Do you go to Disney World a lot? These tells might let you know!
1. You can walk the parks without a map and can probably walk them blindfolded.
2. You don’t bring a bag into the parks — all you need is a phone and wallet!
3. You notice tiny little changes like “Oh that moved to a new spot,” or “That is painted different.”
4. You know the monorail spiel by heart.
5. You know the dances to the parades and shows.
6. You’ve got a MagicBand tan line.
7. You find yourself giving guests directions using a Disney point…but you never worked for Disney.
8. Your park bag has permanent sweat marks on it.
9. You can walk through the Main Street Emporium and recognize all new merchandise in 4 minutes flat.
10. You’ve occasionally found yourself wearing ALL Disney clothes without meaning to.
11. You know/recognize some of the Cast Members and/or they recognize you.
12. You keep finding paper Fastpasses. STILL.
13. The parade or cavalcades come by and you don’t even pause.
14. You have a very distinct opinion on Canada and Mexico and it has nothing to do with politics.
15. You can max out both blasters on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin.
16. Your phone doesn’t try and autocorrect words like “Satu’li” for you anymore — in fact, it adds the apostrophe.
17. When just grabbing a coffee and sitting somewhere in the park is enough for you to feel like you’ve had a successful day!
How many of these Disney-goer tells have happened to you? Tell us in the comments!