One of Disney’s long-standing legacies is providing some extra magic to children’s hospitals around the country.
Three of Central Florida’s children’s hospitals received a magical makeover as part of Disney’s $100 million plan to “reimagine the patient experience in children’s hospitals and to grant every eligible Disney wish globally.”
The three hospitals in Central Florida include AdventHealth for Children, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Nemours Children’s Hospital.
Elissa Margolis, senior vice president for Enterprise Social Responsibility at the Walt Disney Company said in a statement, “At Disney, we recognize the positive impact our characters, stories and renowned creativity can have on children facing serious illness and their families, and we’re so excited to bring our children’s hospitals program to these three Central Florida hospitals…We’re proud to be able to make a difference in our local communities and we’re thankful for the strong support from the hospitals’ staff, healthcare professionals and experts that made this unique collaboration possible.”
You can check out a video of the newly imagined children’s hospitals here!
More Disney News!
- Alaska Officials Introduce New Bill to Get Cruise Ships Sailing Again
- NEWS: Reduced Hours at Tokyo Disneyland Will Continue Through Late March
- NEWS: Brightline Train to Disney World Given Deadline to Solidify Plans
- How Many Americans Will Travel for Spring Break? The Answer May Surprise You!
- NEWS: California Governor Announces Changes to COVID-19 Restrictions
- There’s a VIRTUAL Way to Celebrate Disney’s Big Anniversaries!
- PHOTOS: Check Out the ADORABLE Orange Bird Magic Shot You Can Get in EPCOT!
- Popular Lu’au Dinner Show Will Return to Disney’s Aulani SOON!
- How EPCOT’s Tiniest Residents Are Celebrating the Flower & Garden Festival
- NEWS: Adventures by Disney Updates Some Cancellation and Payment Policies
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!