Two brand new experiences have been added to to the Play Disney Parks app. Look for these additions the next time you are in the queue for Magic Kingdom‘s Splash Mountain, or completing the Kidcot Fun Stops in Epcot.
Both additions are presented by Disney’s strategic partner Ziploc.
Splash Mountain on Play Disney Parks App
Splash Mountain‘s addition to the app is called Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Day. You and your friends and family can play a series of Splash Mountain-themed mini-games starring characters from the attraction. As you complete the challenges you’ll be rewarded with special photo frames for your photos.
Kidcot Fun Stops in Epcot on Play Disney Parks App
As you and your family tour Epcot‘s World Showcase you can look for physical jigsaw puzzle pieces in all 11 pavilions. Once you have completed a pavilion’s puzzle hunt through the app, you will be rewarded with digital jigsaw puzzles and special photo frames themed to each pavilion to remember your trip around the world. This is a companion, not a replacement for, the existing Kidcot Fun Stop activities in the park.
Disney shared the following video to preview the two new experiences.
Have you downloaded and started using the Plays Disney Parks app yet? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Play Disney Parks app? We can help!
- Get the 411 On This Disney App Before Galaxy’s Edge Opens
- Check Out the Play Disney Parks App to See Stinky Pete in Toy Story Land Game
- Fortunes and Stories added to Play Disney Parks App
- Play Disney Parks App Adds Pandora and Art of Animation Resort Activities
- Play Disney Parks App Launches Playlist Curated by Disney Legend Richard Sherman
- Play Disney Parks App Debuts June 30th!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!