Reviews of Splash Mountain

Reviewed by Pauly Review Date: 04/18/2019

Combines a story, with a moving ride, music, and a few thrills as well. One of the best rides in all of Disney World!

Pros:

Everything about the ride!

Cons:

you may get wet (that could be a pro on a hot day!)

Reviewed by Sonnies1 Review Date: 04/18/2019

For my first 15 visits to WDW I was too scared to ride Splash... it's that big fall at the end that gave me the fear. I hate being able to see it! However, two years ago my boyfriend made me promise to ride it with him, so I finally - reluctantly - gave it a go. I cannot believe I missed it for so long! Such a fun ride! Love the music, love the length ( a whole ten minutes sitting down!). Have ridden it four times now and adore it! Got soaked to the skin once, and damp the other three times, so packing a poncho this year! Still close my eyes for the final drop though - how do people manage to not hold on for that part?!

Pros:

Music, great characters and story line

Cons:

WET!

Reviewed by MelissaAndela Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of my top Magic Kingdom attractions! There aren't many other attractions that can outdo Splash Mountain in theming, thrills, and storytelling; this ride is outstanding from start to finish. Most of the ride is through the Mountain, taking you on a journey with Brer Rabbit, and finishes with his escape into the Briar Patch (and your drop!). So much fun, though it can be a bit much for those who don't enjoy thrill rides and/or drops, and you almost always get wet.

Pros:

The theming is some of the best and you can't beat that drop (and the view from the top)

Cons:

The drop is a bit intense, and you almost always get wet

Reviewed by ChristopherLSU Review Date: 04/17/2019

Has everything. Thrill ride, relaxing, cheerful, great theme queue, long enough to enjoy.

Pros:

Long ride worth the long wait, theming is the best in MK.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions