Reviews of Ronto Roasters

Ronto Roasters

Services: Take Out or Walk-up Window

Reviewed by LizCaruso Review Date: 11/18/2020

Limited menu but has mobile order so service is quick and efficient

Pros:

Breakfast ronto wrap

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 11/18/2020

Another new favorite quick service spot of mine! Set in a VERY sweet area, as well as having some great options’

Pros:

Good setting great options, ronto roasts are AMAZING

Reviewed by Dlang1138 Review Date: 11/15/2020

We are addicted to Ronto! This is now our must do meal for Hollywood Studios! We have found that mobile order can save quite a bit of time during peak dining hours here.

Pros:

Great food!

Cons:

Limited menu may be a challenge if some in your party do not like sausage or want more than a sandwich. However, it is convenient to run over to Docking Bay 7 and grab a kids meal for picky eaters!

Reviewed by NoiseFloor Review Date: 11/14/2020

Ronto Roasters is my favorite place to get a meal at Hollywood Studios!!! The Ronto Wrap is so good and so unique compared to most quick service options in Hollywood Studios. I love the atmosphere and how you truly feel like this is a meal you’d get in Batu. The immersion is perfect. Also highly recommend getting a Tatooine sunset while there!

Pros:

Very immersive. Unique food options. Great portions.

Reviewed by Adamh2579 Review Date: 11/13/2020

We had stopped in here for breakfast during our September 2019 trip.

I had gotten the Ronto Wrap and the wife had gotten the Ronto Breakfast Wrap. We each grabbed a coffee.

What worked was this was a good source of protein as I'm not one for eggs my quick serve choices are usually limited to sweet pastries. The serving size was great as well as the flavor. This is a must for us on our next visit.

Pros:

Something for everyone, serving size is decent for the price.

Cons:

Maybe add an option for a side of potatoes or potatoes on the wrap.

Reviewed by NateQ Review Date: 11/13/2020

We ate here twice in our visit because it was so good! First, at breakfast we had the breakfast Ronto Wrap and split it... should’ve got separate ones! It was so good! So we made sure to get our own wraps in the afternoon, and loved the lunch option too.

Pros:

Super quick getting food with the mobile order, and awesome cast member service. The menu is simple and you can’t go wrong.

Cons:

It’s pretty pricey. But, you know, “Disney”.

Reviewed by smzdrojewski Review Date: 11/13/2020

The ronto wrap is amazing!

Pros:

Immersive atmosphere and the food is tasty!

Cons:

Busy area. Lots of people around but at least there’s mobile order!

Reviewed by SuzQ92 Review Date: 11/13/2020

I can no longer imagine going to Hollywood Studios and not getting a Ronto Wrap! This unique entree is so flavorful and a perfect lunch or dinner option while you’re exploring Galaxy’s Edge. Since my husband is partial to the Ronto Morning Wrap, we usually stop at Ronto Roasters for both breakfast and lunch, and I would highly recommend you do the same! Make sure to get a Tattooine Sunset drink while you’re there - it’s one of the best non-alcoholic drinks in Hollywood Studios!

Pros:

Ronto Wrap and a Tattooine Sunset - worth venturing into Galaxy’s Edge for!

Cons:

A limited menu, and they unfortunately don’t offer the plant-based option that Disneyland does, but when you have something as good as a Ronto Wrap on the menu, you don’t need much else!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/13/2020

Best quick service in Hollywood! I dream of ronto wraps! Amazing for breakfast and lunch and they have some good drinks too.

Pros:

Amazing filling meal that’s pretty affordable.

Cons:

Short menu

Reviewed by GenStar Review Date: 11/13/2020

Sandwiches, snacks and drinks. A fairly average walk up stand. I do like that they have options for each of the sandwiches if you have a food allergy or concern. Also, seeing a droid roast meat using a cruiser’s engine is pretty great to see.

Pros:

Dietary considerations. Fun atmosphere.

Cons:

Limited menu. No plant-based entree.

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- DLR