Reviews of El Mercado de Coronado

Other Menus at El Mercado de Coronado

El Mercado de Coronado

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/06/2022

Wow. I’m so disappointed in my dinner last night that I need to write a review to maybe prevent/help others from eating here. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak. Figured you can’t go wrong. Oh was I wrong. The meat was so tough and over cooked. It says it comes with onions and peppers which I love! Man was I disappointed when it came out with a mini cup of Luke warm onions and peppers for me to add. The cheese was like rubber. Not all melty and gooey as it should be! The fries were ok, but again luke warm. My kids got the chicken tenders and fries which were ok. Husband said his burger was over cooked too. Oh. And my sandwich was $16 which rubbed that salt in my wounds even more!! I definitely won’t go back there!!!

Pros:

Quick service

Cons:

Terrible, overpriced food. Wouldn’t recommend it to my enemy.

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/22/2021

We thought the main food court had lots of options to choose from, and was open for a decent amount of time. Once when grabbing a very late dinner there was a very kind cast member taking everyone's order so their food was prepared fresh and was still hot. We appreciated that the food court kept making food right up to closing and that none of the cast members were bothered by everyone coming in to grab something to eat last minute. There are also lots of nice grab and go options during the day which is helpful if you want something for later on.

Pros:

Lots of variety, grab and go options, good operating hours

Cons:

No complaints here!

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

Pretty standard Disney cafeteria food, not my favorite. The food was alright, good if you are just dying to eat and it's the only place open but I would pick other places over this one.

Pros:

Lots of seating, indoor, can get free cups of water

Cons:

Food is not great

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/12/2020

Stale bread just not good

Pros:

Variety

Cons:

Food cold bread for burger stale.

Reviewed by smsdls Review Date: 04/20/2019

We like El Mercado for the variety that they offer. Everyone in our group could find something that they like. And for quick service it’s pretty good! We stopped for breakfast, lunch and quick in between meals during our 4 day stay and weren’t disappointed.

Pros:

Variety of choices

Cons:

During peak meal times you can wait in long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

we like eating here..great variety

Pros:

variety and dont have to fight crowds

Cons:

none for us

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 06/09/2017

Good selection, but very slow service cooking the food

Pros:

Variety

Reviewed by monorailmom Review Date: 08/24/2016

We had lunch here during our recent trip. We were able to walk right up to the counters. My husband and I both had questions about the offerings, and the CM there was just SO helpful! She literally took out the pasta and different sauces to show me the options, and offered my husband a couple of different choices for his side of potatoes. We appreciated her help, and the food was fresh and really good! It was not as loud as a typical food court is either, which is great.

Reviewed by Koon Review Date: 01/01/2016

The roasted chicken with veggies, potatoes, and cornbread was plentiful and delicious, though the man in front of me had to ask for the bread which led to a lengthy search around the restaurant. I do miss the steak that used to be an option here, but still a great value for a QS credit.

Pros:

Food, portions

Reviewed by Cstauffer1 Review Date: 11/01/2015

Had a quick lunch here as we didn't want to go elsewhere to find something to eat. Must have arrived during lunch break for a convention as all the stations had long lines, but they moved fast. I ordered the Italian sandwich which included a good sized portion of deli meats and cheeses, along with lettuce and tomato, and what was supposed to be a herb dressing, (which I couldn't taste) on a gigantic slab of herbed focaccia bread. While the portion was a good value, and the food had good flavor, there was just too much bread. The sandwich was also served with house-made kettle chips which were tasty. Also enjoyed the variety of desserts available, my favorite being a chocolate fudge cake.

Pros:

food quality, portion

Cons:

portion, crowds

Other topics in Coronado Springs