People on the West Coast, we hope you’re ready to eat!
The 2023 Food and Wine Festival in Disney California Adventure is coming up and they just released their list of booths!
This year’s festival will take place from March 3rd to April 25th, 2023. It celebrates the flavors of California with a variety of food and beverages to try as well as plenty of special events. This year, guests can visit 13 food booths.
Just like the EPCOT Food and Wine festival, each Festival Marketplace will offer appetizer-sized small portions to allow guests to sample plenty of dishes across a variety of cuisines. You can also sip on different beverages, including cocktails, beer, and wine. Even the year-round food locations sometimes have special offerings just for the festival! Let’s take a look at the booths and their offerings this year.
- Avocado Time: Here you can try different avocado-based dishes, like their Petite Avocado Impossible Burger with dairy-free pepper jack cheese.
- Berry Patch: Celebrating the berry patches California is famous for, the Berry Patch has desserts and drinks filled with sweet fruit.
- California Craft Brews: Along with a wide variety of beers, this booth also has an IPA Sausage Dog to go along with the theme.
- Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo: Get your carnivore fix at this spot with both beef and chicken dishes! Wash it all down with one of their many beverages, like the Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade.
- D-Lish: Stop by this booth for a snack of Black & Tan Beef Potato Puffs or their special Chocolate Marshmallow Cold Brew Cocktail.
- Garlic Kissed: Garlic fans, this booth is for you! Don’t worry, it isn’t in the drinks. Here, try pairing your garlic dish with one of their California wines.
- Golden Dreams: Sample seafood dishes with a fruity-spin.
- I Heart Artichokes: The often-ignored veggie is the star of the show at this booth. Even those who are suspicious of artichokes should try the Chicharron-crusted Fried Artichoke Dip with smoked pepper crema!
- LA Style: Eat like they do in the big city, enjoying dishes like Glazed BBQ Pork Belly.
- Nuts About Cheese: Small dishes featuring peanuts and cheeses will certainly appeal to fans of charcuterie boards. They leveled up peanut butter and jelly in a way you’ve never seen before!
- Peppers Cali-Ente: If you’re a fan of spicy food, stop by this booth for both food and drinks that will appeal to your palette.
- Uncork California: This is the booth for wine connoisseurs. If you’re feeling peckish, order their California Artisan Cheese Selection!
- Paradise Garden Grill: Looking for a booth that the whole family can enjoy? This stop has 6 different food options, from fries to chicken to fish tacos!
Along with these booths, there are additional, special festival foods to enjoy across the park, like Strawberry Horchata at Cocina Cucamonga and Ribeye for Two at the Lamplight Lounge.
We’ll keep you updated with the latest news, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
If you’re planning to visit the 2023 Food and Wine Festival at California Adventure and it’s your first trip to Disneyland, read this post here before you go!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Which Food and Wine booth are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments!