While we’re thrilled to see these firework shows debut on October 1st as part of the 50th Anniversary Celebration, that does mean that we will have to bid adieu to the two current shows playing in the parks.
Disney has announced that the final performance of EPCOT Forever will take place on September 28th in EPCOT, and Happily Ever After will have its last performance on September 29th in Magic Kingdom before it changes over to Disney Enchantment.
Disney noted that following their final performances, both EPCOT Forever AND Happily Ever After will then “sparkle into Disney history,” so it sounds like this will be your final chance to catch these fireworks shows! Disney has since updated the websites for these shows as well to note that Happily Ever After‘s “final performance” will be on September 29th…
…and that your “last chance” to see EPCOT Forever will be September 28th
It’s sad to see these shows end their run, especially since we just got fireworks back in Disney World this month. But, we’re excited to see what these new shows have in store!
We’ll continue to provide the latest news and updates regarding Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, so be sure to stay tuned for all of the latest news!
What is your favorite Disney nighttime spectacular? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- NEWS: Showtimes Released for Disney KiteTails at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- VIDEO: Disney World Tested New 50th Anniversary Fireworks Last Night!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Proves More is MORE With New 50th Anniversary Banners
- PHOTO: First Look at NEW 50th Anniversary Lighting for EPCOT’s Spaceship Earth
- Details You’ve Missed in Every Country in EPCOT’s World Showcase
- VIDEO: Disney Shares Sneak Peek of New EPCOT Fireworks Show
- You Can Still AVOID the Standby Line for Rise of the Resistance — But It’ll Cost You