It’s already a busy Friday as we tune in to the latest episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and get ready to return to Universal Hollywood for its reopening.
But, today was also supposed to welcome the next series in the Stitch Crashes Disney collection fans have been LOVING on shopDisney.
The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney series was set to debut this morning. Yet, the collection didn’t pop up online for guests waiting on the site. Instead, it looks like its release has been delayed as shopDisney lists the Little Mermaid series as “coming soon” still.
We’ll have to be on the lookout for the updated release date, so you can take home the plush, MagicBand, pin, and more in the latest collection. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news and merchandise!
What Stitch Crashes Disney series has been your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Now Online!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!