We’re only a few weeks away from the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, and while thoughtful food and drink options and exclusive merchandise will be available in the park during the Festival, we’re looking forward to some of the exciting events happening, too!
The Food & Wine Festival will be running from February 28 through April 21. And although Avocado Time, Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo, and Nuts About Cheese food booths will be returning again, there are also several signature dining events to ensure guests are good and full!
This year, guests can indulge in drinks and food at separately ticketed events, including:
- Winemaker Reception with Skywalker Vineyards at Carthay Circle Restaurant on March 20th
- Winemaker Reception with Fess Parker Winery at Carthay Circle Restaurant on March 27th
- Winemaker Reception with Silverado Vineyards at Carthay Circle Restaurant on April 10th
- Winemaker Dinner with Silver Oak | Twomey at Steakhouse 55 on March 18th
- Beverage education and tasting seminars on beer, wine, and mixology at Sonoma Terrace and Golden Vine Winery
Although the registration for the seminars hasn’t opened yet, we’ll keep you updated when you can book a spot online!
If that doesn’t sound fabulous enough, you can also pick up a Sip and Savor Pass to check out all the booths at the Food & Wine Festival and visit a few restaurants in Downtown Disney that will be participating.