To participate in the new program, guests need to purchase a Tasting Sampler card at least a day in advance for $30. The day after the purchase, guests will receive a Digital Value Card with a value of $35 (a $5 bonus). Plus, with the Tasting Sampler, guests receive preferred seating for Rivers of Light.
The Tasting Sampler Digital Value Card can be redeemed for tasting-sized sips and bites at more than 40 food and beverage kiosks and carts throughout the park. A map of participating locations will be available at Creature Comforts or Isle of Java.
Options for the Tasting Sampler Program may include:
- Africa: Dole Whip float, and craft beer selections
- Discovery Island: Meatball with polenta, and apple cider donut holes
- Pandora: Pineapple lumpia, pretzels, and select beverages
- Asia: Fried dumplings, margaritas, seasoned fries, and a beer flight
- Dinoland U.S.A.: Corn chip pie, chili cheese dog, milkshakes, and a holiday sundae
- Other Locations: Additional carts are available throughout the park
Plus, during this Tasting Sampler program, you can try new offerings, such as
- Shrimp Curry and Chicken Curry Bowls at Kusafiri Bakery
- House-smoked Pastrami Sliders at Smiling Crocodile
- Buffalo Chicken Chips at Trilo-Bites
- Pulled Pork or Shrimp Mac and Cheese plates at Eight Spoon Cafe
- Korean Fiery Beef Sliders and Tuna Bao at Caravan Road
- and more!
This Tasting Sampler program is being offered December 22, 2018 through January 2, 2019. Digital Value Cards can be redeemed between 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
After a day of eating, sit down and enjoy Rivers of Light! To check in for the show, Tasting Sampler participants will use the theater entrance closest to DinoLand U.S.A. From there, guests will be escorted to a reserved seating location overlooking the lake with great views of the show and surrounding theater.
To purchase the Tasting Sampler, call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 or visit the Disney website. Advance purchase is required — the Tasting Sampler will not be available the day of purchase to use. Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this offering. No cancellations. All sales are final. Gratuity is not included or required when purchasing tastings and beverages. Valid theme park admission is required.
The day after you purchase the Tasting Sampler, you’ll receive an email containing your Digital Value Card. This gift card will contain a bar code that can be added to your digital wallet and scanned at more than 40 outdoor carts and kiosks throughout the park. If you purchased multiple Tasting Samplers during a single reservation / transaction, the value of your purchase will be combined and reflected in a single digital value card. The email will be sent to your primary email address on file.
What do you think of this new program? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!