Reviews of Jurassic Park: The Ride

Shoot the Chute water ride based on Jurassic Park

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies so I was so excited to ride this the very first time. I was a little disappointed. It could be a lot better knowing how great universal does with animaTronics and theming. I still enjoy it but I do wish they could make it better. It has so much potential the T-Rex does still make me jump to this day. If you don’t like the movie and you hate getting wet don’t ride it.

Pros:

Cute, water ride

Cons:

So much potential to be better. Kind of slow, you will get wet

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

If you ever dreamed of get in Jurrasic Park just like in the movie it´s a MUST GO, and even you if you´re not a Dinosaur person, when you finally arrive in the park... it´s a really good experience. In terms of dark rides, it´s on the Frozen Ever After side hence the drop by the end, BUT that´s a BIG drop guys!

Pros:

Immersive, good theming and storytelling, thrilling

Cons:

You can get soaked. I love water rides, but I feel that you don't need that aspect on this particular ride

Reviewed by TR Starnes Review Date: 09/23/2020

Puts you in the movie set for the original movie - the classic and best one - The boat ride sets up the climatic finale as you drift toward the best part - the thrilling drop with the huge cool splash at the end.

Pros:

THrilling and cool down at the end of the water spray.

Cons:

Could be longer with a few more surprises during the lead up.

Reviewed by Sophia Review Date: 09/23/2020

It’s so timeless last time I went it was unfortunately closed but there’s a drop and you get splashed perfect for FL days

Pros:

Great

Cons:

Wet

Reviewed by Disneyfanaticx3 Review Date: 09/22/2020

My best friend and I are obsessed with Jurassic Park. So once we got to the park, we had to go on it. Its a really fun ride and there's a good chance you'll get wet!! This is one of those rides that you have to go on at least once.

Pros:

It's a classic, you might get wet!

Cons:

with it was longer =)

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is a classic! So entertaining and that drop is terrifying

Pros:

Animatronics, thrilling drop

Cons:

I hate getting wet

Reviewed by Constancehs Review Date: 09/22/2020

So fun!!! Yes, you’ll probably get wet. But, who cares!

Pros:

Fun, refreshing

Cons:

The animatronics aren’t the best

Reviewed by MelissaAshley Review Date: 09/22/2020

The drop always terrifies me both because ugh getting wet but also the feeling of your stomach dropping…eek!! But it's a fun ride especially if you enjoy that thrilling drop!

Pros:

Seems like a nice calm, boat ride at first lol

Cons:

How can they just lose a dinosaur while there are guests visiting?!

Reviewed by rmayorga130 Review Date: 09/22/2020

If you’re looking to get wet, this is your ride but if you’re looking to get soaked, Toon Lagoon is better. It’s a rather short ride but I feel the best part is seeing the dinosaurs. Other than that, it’s not a must do for me.

Pros:

The dinosaurs and story.

Cons:

It’s pretty short.

Reviewed by MelD13 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Classic Universal attraction. Theming is great, very recognizable IP, and just fun. Who doesn't love a good water drop ride? I've seen videos of the updated Hollywood attraction and prefer this one hands down.

Pros:

great drop, theming,

Cons:

you will get wet

Other topics in Jurassic Park Rides and Attractions